No announcement yet.

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK - Here's another (tho I'll agree) minor thing that can be heaped on the steaming pile known as Patch 5.0...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena Description.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	1718055

Note the description on the right. Arena now can be soloed (at your own peril)...

Comment

• Secondary bug with Eudaemon arena.
      You will see from picture that I have all eudaemons alive.
      The 1st knight has hadly started and then the last knight arrives.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune eudaemon arena bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	915.8 KB
ID:	1718069

Comment

• Any idea if the gear not dropping so we can refine it is a bug or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
          Any idea if the gear not dropping so we can refine it is a bug or not?
          From what I heard, that is intentional. What they were smoking when they thought that up, I don't wanna know. But I'm sure it wasn't tobacco..

Guessing this is yet another incentive for everyone to rush to 80 and suck because the only refine crystals available are for 80 sets - and they're for sale in a lvl 10 advanced guild shop for 10 fangs each.

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
            OK - Here's another (tho I'll agree) minor thing that can be heaped on the steaming pile known as Patch 5.0...

Note the description on the right. Arena now can be soloed (at your own peril)...
            Good spotting! I too have noticed a fair few of the in game descriptions need updating. I will add this one to the list

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post

Is this useful enough?
            It is thank you

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
            Secondary bug with Eudaemon arena.
            You will see from picture that I have all eudaemons alive.
            The 1st knight has hadly started and then the last knight arrives.
            Oh interesting. Could you also start another thread on this, just so we can see if it was a single user display or others are having this happen. That would be awesome thank you.

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
            Any idea if the gear not dropping so we can refine it is a bug or not?
            Yes intentional as R225052118 has mentioned
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

From what I heard, that is intentional. What they were smoking when they thought that up, I don't wanna know. But I'm sure it wasn't tobacco..

Guessing this is yet another incentive for everyone to rush to 80 and suck because the only refine crystals available are for 80 sets - and they're for sale in a lvl 10 advanced guild shop for 10 fangs each.
              That's gotta be the dumbest change yet. Totally forgot 80 refines were in Adv. Guild Shop though.

I can't recall, anywhere we can get Pure Refines from now without cashing?

Comment

• Why did they take away VIP chests and purgatory boxes then? That seems silly, the former is a VIP perk.

Comment

It wasn't the "Magic Dragon" they were puffin', either. Still would like to hear what made them do such that has a lot of players at a disappointment.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Geisha21 View Post
                    MOD EDIT

Just so we have the patch bugs all in one place, we will be merging all Patch 5.0 bugs here.
                    Reported so far:

Bugs:
                    * Mouse disappearing mid battle *here* *thread here*
                    * Randomly joining MPD *here* (also see Cross server matching)
                    * Cross server matching for MPD *here* *Void portal here**thread here*
                    * Eudaemon Arena: team placement *here*
                    * Stuck in Eudaemon Arena at end
                    * Cross Server rankings
                    * Double attribute gems ~ Different socket messages *thread here*

Graphic:
                    * Golden Wand icon Cloud Adventure wheel

Typos:
                    * Typo on Narrandera Remains (lvl 46-80)

Intentional?
                    * EF Hell has 3 bosses for final *here*
                    * MPD HP issues *here*
                    * Refinement Crystals? *here*
                    * Battle protection *here*
                    * World Boss HP *thread here*
                    * Sky trail drops *here*

Fixed

* Light Resistance incorrect *this post* [Fixed 9/16]
                    * Gem transposer/Gem synthesis (5+) *thread here* [Fixed 9/24]
                    * Sylph quest *here* *thread here* [Fixed 9/24 ~ after dungeon reset]
                    * Farm pop up does funny things in amethyst and sylph atoll [Fixed 9/20]
                    * Guild buildings not upgradable *here* [Fixed 9/16]
                    * Signet Training in login reward *here* [Fixed 9/24]
                    * Voodoo Urn icon Christmas Blessing [Fixed 9/18]
                    * "Eternal Crystal" typo for Crypt tokens [Fixed 9/24]
                    * Typo on Tara Temple (saying daily instead of weekly) Fixed 9/24

Thank you for your 'post borrow' Geisha21

whats wrong with light res after patch..i had lvl 9 res crystals but still it shows that i only got i had 1122 light res whereas it shd have been 6k+..its not only me who have problem with light res..some guildies also noticed same fault but dont know if all have experienced it and yes i tried changing sylph n everything so far lvl 8 only adds like 135 light res to char (wrt to dim i got also) lvl 9 almost 200...it shoul;d be 700+ n 1000+ after new patch

No it's not just Elemental forest hell where people are getting 3 boss's several parties on my server have gotten herc, cerb and medusa at same time in EFnm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryuukasai View Post
                      No it's not just Elemental forest hell where people are getting 3 boss's several parties on my server have gotten herc, cerb and medusa at same time in EFnm.
                      Thank you for the correction, I will change that now
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Why in all these bug reports or posts is there not 1 on resistance doing nothing now, before patch i was beating players 2oo-400k br higher than me just cuz of resistance, now even with lots more res than same player I do squat. Also noticed that in EFnm if i put water res to max amount could have b4 patch, it does better than 7k or higher in water res. Some players are saying that they are having no issues in this regard, while 90% of everyone else that plays on my server is having major issues with resistance doing nothing close to what it helped prior to this last patch.

What is the point of having a forum, a ticket submission or any other form of complaining about in game issues if they are NEVER correcte? For months now players have been complaining about cache, lag and other things, wartune news on facebook had a survey asking where players were experiencing lag, while also stating that r2/7road will correct and fix this. Thousands of players replied with where and many other details, yet the lag has only gotten worse!

We as players are customers to your business, and are unsatisfied with your product, and the unsettled accounts of issues in past and present that have yet to be fixed in game and only continue to get progressively worse. I've seen tons of posts from computer programmers going over the ingame issues and where u may find the errors in the code for wartune. Seems noone there developer wise consults with each other to find who's writing code for what.

And what exactly is purpose of test servers to put stuff out on first, errors and glitches reported over and over again from those players, yet doesn't get fixed and then roll out same glitchy patch on normal servers. That within itself is contradicting in so many ways, so long as r2 gets money they dont seem to care. That much is evident anytime you file a ticket, depending on your complaint you get a ticket filing number, but if that ticket is on really important issues 7 times out of 10 you will get absolutely no ticket number to check on the auto reply so commonly sent as reply. Player can only clear cache/history/clean ram and other things, regardless how many times do does nothing to improve gaming experience as almost all the issues lie in wartune programming and the servers it use. There's a saying the customer is always right, instead of making empty, broken promises to fix specific things, while you only fix easy things, theres still so so many more things that need to be corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          It wasn't the "Magic Dragon" they were puffin', either. Still would like to hear what made them do such that has a lot of players at a disappointment.
                          Nah.. More likely a crack pipe.. LOL

Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
                          That's gotta be the dumbest change yet. Totally forgot 80 refines were in Adv. Guild Shop though.

I can't recall, anywhere we can get Pure Refines from now without cashing?
                          whatever supply of them i've got - i got thru events.

Originally posted by Phaenix View Post
                          Why did they take away VIP chests and purgatory boxes then? That seems silly, the former is a VIP perk.
                          No clue. They also got rid of Pandora's Boxes, most Traveler's Coin Purses, and anything that makes the same ol' same ol' MPD a bit interesting..

Speaking of which - they did leave the Mystery chests... tho WHY they left those epic steaming piles in the game, I don't know.

On a whim, in Nirvana NM, I cracked it open and got a Lvl 6 Crystalloid.. Uh.. Really? Seriously? WTH does anyone with a full 70 set or greater need with a LOID?
                          Last edited by R225052118; 09-27-2015, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• I have a question not sure if it was an intentional thing or a bug......Sky trail resistance doesnt effect energy used for steps? Intentional or bug?

Comment

• No fights in Dimension

No i dont even get to fight in Dimension either when i enter a fire post nothing happens then suddenly i get a reward ?
                              Where is the fight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by halgurenorm View Post
                                No i dont even get to fight in Dimension either when i enter a fire post nothing happens then suddenly i get a reward ?
                                Where is the fight ?
                                Can add that this is the same in Arena at the moment, i dont see fight i just see reward text and then click rdy again, so many sick bugs at the moment that R2 rly should think about what they are doing

Comment

Working...
                                X