Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    I've been searching a lot of these threads for useful screenshots and videos I can pass on to more senior staff. I so far have 3 posts (posts by R2138739441, Lynn87 and xbluess; just so I don't get any double ups)

If anyone has found any useful posts I can forward, please by all means, link it to my PM so I can add to the list. Thank you

How to:

* Right click on 'post number'

* Copy link
    * Click on my name
    * Subject line 'Cache issues Wartune*
    * Paste link in message
    So... still no plans on acknowledging broken caching as a bug?
    And tell me something. Before the cursed patch 5.0 hit us, you remember how the game asked us with that little flash window, how much data we wanted flash to save for the game. That popup appeared every time after clearing cache & we made sure that slider was moved to unlimited. Every time when we cleared cache! Try doing that now.
    If a thing like this doesn't help you acknowledge that caching is broken, I fear the blind ones are never going to see the light again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryuukasai View Post
      Why in all these bug reports or posts is there not 1 on resistance doing nothing now...
      It's in there, under 'Intentional?' We're still waiting to hear back about it.

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
      So... still no plans on acknowledging broken caching as a bug?
      There have always been problems with 'caching', so should really be on the big list. It was 'changed' to a different issue with the last patch, so I will add it to the list so people would 'hopefully' stop asking why it's not there. Thank you for the images you have supplied.

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
      I have a question not sure if it was an intentional thing or a bug......Sky trail resistance doesnt effect energy used for steps? Intentional or bug?
      Sky trail steps is a set amount, like the 'attempts' previously. The only thing that decreases the energy used is the level you're running. Please do link me to the thread/post of any guide that says otherwise; this has been my personal observation. It is possible to gain 'energy' as you are exploring.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• ok this is enough of bugs really cant even do eud arena switches euds on its own an it doesnt allow you to get your bak up really? Click image for larger version

Name:	eud arena bug 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	1718089Click image for larger version

Name:	eud arena bug 2.jpg
Size:	507.2 KB
ID:	1718090Click image for larger version

Name:	eud arena bug 3.jpg
Size:	501.5 KB
ID:	1718091 How are we supposed to do anything with these bugs. An the comp that they may or may not give will suck cupcakes...These developers need to get their dren together Now.

Comment

• is Res not effecting skytrail steps intentional or a bug?

Comment

• Originally posted by lokisx View Post
            I had 6 times DC during class wars, it never happened to me before... maybe once a month i get DC. Anyone else having same problem?
            Yeah i had the same issue i would have gotten 3rd place if i didnt dc

Comment

• Can we say R2 better call the Orkin man an fast.....Maybe try unplugging the cartridges blowing them out an putting them back in...if that doesnt work pull out the q-tip an windex.....

Comment

• Aaaannnnd We still have yet another bug that's been ignored since I don't recall when.

After you finish XSGB and exit - win or lose, doesn't matter - the chat icon normally located bottom center on your screen is missing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing Chat.jpg
Size:	337.0 KB
ID:	1718088

Only recourse - refresh. Minor, yet annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by sivashan View Post
                  Same bug during nirvana nm
                  Hp goes back to 1 after every fight
                  This issue u need fix as soon as possible since I even used a 24 hours spirit covernant to try and solve the problem it didn´t still ended up without no hp

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                    There have always been problems with 'caching', so should really be on the big list. It was 'changed' to a different issue with the last patch, so I will add it to the list so people would 'hopefully' stop asking why it's not there. Thank you for the images you have supplied.
                    People are asking cause the situation is that bad. And I'm surprised it took you this long to add it to the list cause I think there's a difference between caching 'having problems' & caching being 'totally absent' & since it was this patch which took away the thing which worked fine just before, it has to be in the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                      Aaaannnnd We still have yet another bug that's been ignored since I don't recall when.

After you finish XSGB and exit - win or lose, doesn't matter - the chat icon normally located bottom center on your screen is missing...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]150526[/ATTACH]

Only recourse - refresh. Minor, yet annoying
                      There's another way to bring back that chat icon. Open your 'Friends' panel (hotkey: F) & click the 'Guild Chat' button

Comment

• And yet another typo..

When entering DI - aka Dark Dragon Lair...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tarraton's Lair.jpg
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	1718098

Tarraton's Lair? Seriously...?

Comment

• Underground palace chests giving "sylph skill chests" once opened give a skill - these are now un-openable, and therefore useless.
                          Last edited by daft48eddiex; 09-28-2015, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
                            is Res not effecting skytrail steps intentional or a bug?
                            Ive got same question. Like my res crystals is very high still getting tons of damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by vonKrahh View Post
                              Ive got same question. Like my res crystals is very high still getting tons of damage.
                              They nerfed res big time in this patch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
                                The biggest problem I see with this thread is lack of answers for posted problems by the game masters. They could say if certain things are by design or if it really is a bug. Mods never seem to have the answers to these questions either. Are you all interested in the player base or not? If not, then everyone that hasn't spent enough to buy a luxury car or home should just leave since you don't care enough to reply to them.

I have never played a game with less documentation than this game. Everything here is just try it and figure it out on your own. Why is it so hard to document the game and all new additions? Help screens in this game are a joke too.

I would like to see the game masters stepping up and answering questions and acting like they are getting paid to run this game.

It's been 6 days and not one comment from game masters in this thread to answer questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X