Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey. don't know if some posted it already but I'm inna hurry so : my eudaemon arena points keep disappearing. yet other players iv asked still have there original points ... now why is that

Comment

• Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
      It's been 6 days and not one comment from game masters in this thread to answer questions.
      Moderators and Mentors act as the 'go betweens' to relay messages to the GMs. If you were referring to no answers on this thread from either of those parties, I have been answering regularly (and updating the first post list). Not 100% if that's what you were referring to. I would personally prefer the GMs get the issues fixed or at least seen to, rather than have them answering forum posts.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
        Underground palace chests giving "sylph skill chests" once opened give a skill - these are now un-openable, and therefore useless.
        The sylph skills obtained from the sylph skill chests can still be used in the sylph skill panel to learn a specific skill, instead of having to pay for the skill or playing the game of chance with the free random skill.

Comment

• So what's going on with the disappearing mouse cursor ? Are they planning on fixing the problem anytime soon ? It's getting worse, now besides my cursor disappearing, sometimes my background screen is going black when the screen starts shaking. I can't do anything, TOK, Spire, MPD's, campaigns, eudaemon arena, bounty targets, sky trail. I don't post on the disappearing mouse thread because there is no MOD replying to that thread, or giving any info at all. Seriously, this cursor issue has been going on for FAR too long now, it should have been fixed a LONG time ago.

Comment

• We are constantly asking for updates, so as soon as we hear anything on the list on post 1, we will update here. We just feel there is no need to post if it's not helpful to anyone. If anything, it's likely to make the situation worse. I'm sure others would agree. All threads linked to post one of this one are being watched.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              We are constantly asking for updates, so as soon as we hear anything on the list on post 1, we will update here. We just feel there is no need to post if it's not helpful to anyone. If anything, it's likely to make the situation worse. I'm sure others would agree. All threads linked to post one of this one are being watched.
              I understand what you're trying to say. However my personal feelings are that at least on this thread I know someone is paying attention because you reply, the other thread is a different story. Most people like to at least feel like they're being listened to. Even if you have no definite answers, any response is better than none, just to let us know that the thread is being watched.

Comment

• Some stuff left over from the beginning:
                1. After 2, 3 hours a play in browser, the FlashPlayerPlug is over 1 GB RAM (may crashed), what not happen before patch.

WHY ALL GAME IS LOADED INTO RAM? Easy response, fear of the hackers, for balens, gold etc.

2. When you are in wild you can use the keyboard arrows, BUT if you speak in chat don't working, you must to relog.

3. If you speak in chat and the cursor its active and click something in inventory, the name appear in chat and regular click elsewhere is disable. You must to relog.

4. When its too many characters in the scene (like city, BG, GB etc), everything is slower, way? Because you don't have a clear connection to server and then (most important), you PC it's slow (central processing unit), flash player is a heavy application. But, i am sure, the developers of the game (7roads) know all that.

So, have a good game.
                Server: [S556] Lochforth Castle
                Character:OldFunny
                Class: Archer
                Guild: Genesis

Comment

• Originally posted by OldDeath View Post
                  3. If you speak in chat and the cursor its active and click something in inventory, the name appear in chat and regular click elsewhere is disable. You must to relog.
                  Shift click on an inventory item & you'll be fine. Doesn't require reloading.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	kid arena 9292015 b.png
Views:	1
Size:	298.7 KB
ID:	1718118[ATTACH=CONFIG]150657In kid area today... First off it wouldn't allow me to bring in my back up kid so I refreshed and then the next battle they brought a kid from my team onto the other side as shown: SO BIG QUESTION HERE... ARE YOU EVER GOING TO FIX THESES PROBLEMS??? STILL CAN'T SUBMIT TICKETS
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Sus4256; 09-29-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• There is no need to cry, the blame for this mess are the heavy cashers. If they do not have the bad habit of buying everything and having all the max in only a week this would not happen. For this "plague" do not get bored in a week of having implemented the update, forcing developers to invent more things without worrying about past mistakes and come. So can not be, and wait more bugs in a month when comes the next update. Put a lock on your pocket, losers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                        Moderators and Mentors act as the 'go betweens' to relay messages to the GMs. If you were referring to no answers on this thread from either of those parties, I have been answering regularly (and updating the first post list). Not 100% if that's what you were referring to. I would personally prefer the GMs get the issues fixed or at least seen to, rather than have them answering forum posts.

Actually would like to see the game masters in here answering questions. It doesn't take that long to answer the questions people are asking in this thread. Mainly if some things are bugs or intentional. The mods are not getting the answers from them either, you are being hung out there for everyone to gripe at. R2 games made 360 million dollars from these games last year, it looks like they could spend 30 minutes to answer the damn questions being asked. I am not blaming mods for not having the answers, but I can say if I had a company like this I would actually have someone who could and would give answers. These game masters should be fired for their lack of participation in the game. Oh BTW check out how many BBB claims they had filed against them too.

Comment

• Platform: r2games, Server 113 European time zone, Character: Warden
                          After this patch has launched i don't receive daily quests like they were before the patch, only things that popp up every day are Asimas circuit quests, and 36 shadow crystals quest, + occasional event quests, maybe that was intentional but one thing that bothers me is that in description of vip privileges on all 9 stages u still maintained description of getting "exclusive daily quest only for VIP" (meaning ...do 20 devotion get 10 VIP tokens) that one is also missing since the patch, checked with other players on my server seems all have same issue, so if lack of other daily quests was intentional i want my vip tokens, that are stated clearly in description of vip privileges.
                          P.S. u gave gem transposer formulas in current wheel of prosperity and those are removed from game aswel, so what is the use of those.

have a nice day dealing with those "bugs"

Comment

• DROP EVERYTHING AND FIX THE CACHE ISSUE.
                            I am addicted to this game and I can't quit.

Comment

• upto the developer if they will fix cache issue or not. there must be a reason behind it, only them knows...

Comment

• yes cache issue really eating my net volume, before patch it used to consume like 200-300mb daily & now its consuming more than 1gb, that sucks, please fix this issue or this will make ppl to quit wartune.

Comment

Working...
                                X