No announcement yet.

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into re-retirement I go. Last night WAS THE LAST STRAW! I decided to run LL NM and it just sucks with the lag and memory consumption. What was funny is that my screen just froze, my program went into (Not Responding) mode that I was trying to access task manager to manually shut the program down and restart it. After minutes of waiting for it to pop up the game screen had went into ! with a circle (or as they say, "white screen" because flash just crashed) that my whole OS froze and I could not click to close or the task manager could not come up for me to close it out. I had to manually pull out the charging cord and battery to shut it down.

This happened on a FRESH boot, since the patch I had to do this every few hours of game play. Before that, I would just reboot my system every few days since I work on Wednesdays (or what ever day if not Weds for that week) and Sundays since I take my laptop with me.

Your patch has damaged many systems and has placed a lot of players with frustration and disappointment. Luckily, I do not spend so it won't come as a loss to you. However, I cannot say the same when it comes to those who put out so much money to get ahead in the hopes this game will be maintained and/or updated to keep them in.

I will be on in the next few days to check on updates (probably right after their supposed holiday) to see if the devs will fix this so all the players can enjoy the game (even though it is funny that after every major patch update, the staff goes on a holiday --- or just releases right before one and then go). But as for me, I am seeking another game of the same genre that I can play that won't kill my system.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Hey noobs, another bug to the long list. If you close your browser a few seconds before you die in Spire, you do not earn neither experience nor the Spire chest. With so many useless updates you have damaged the entire game. Better I do not say what I think about your "work".

Comment

• OK.. Seriously.. WTH.. Just cracked open a Mystery Chest on Nirvana NM.. And I got lvl 6 Crystalloids x10..

I got my 70 set done. Why would I need Lvl 6 (or for that matter ANY) Loids? Yes, I know, I can sell them - but still... Luck stones would be more welcome. Why not drop something - oh, I don't know - USEFUL? That'd be too obvious...

For that matter, I have more than enough Fate stones. Every time I kill a boss on lvl 1 and 2, I get some of those as well. Hey... Here's a sick thought. Why not drop maybe some of those new Tenacity Marks? Maybe make it random with Beads of Influence?

Comment

• My game doesn't load, when have to appear the interface, the conexion is broken

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
            OK.. Seriously.. WTH.. Just cracked open a Mystery Chest on Nirvana NM.. And I got lvl 6 Crystalloids x10..

I got my 70 set done. Why would I need Lvl 6 (or for that matter ANY) Loids? Yes, I know, I can sell them - but still... Luck stones would be more welcome. Why not drop something - oh, I don't know - USEFUL? That'd be too obvious...

For that matter, I have more than enough Fate stones. Every time I kill a boss on lvl 1 and 2, I get some of those as well. Hey... Here's a sick thought. Why not drop maybe some of those new Tenacity Marks? Maybe make it random with Beads of Influence?
            Well...given that the only way to get refinement stones now without spending for them is to synthesize gear and recycle it...right now, I'd welcome all the crystalloids I could get my hands on.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone ever listens here but fix the issue with the mouse disappearing. It really messes up with the game play..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaelah View Post
                Not sure if anyone ever listens here but fix the issue with the mouse disappearing. It really messes up with the game play..
                yep, i got this bug too. Also when in Arena, if i get stune multyple times, I can no longer sylph, just do regular attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaelah View Post
                  Not sure if anyone ever listens here but fix the issue with the mouse disappearing. It really messes up with the game play..
                  The problem has been forwarded, and they are aware of the issue. Unfortunately we're stuck here twiddling our thumbs until techs come back from holiday on 8th October at the earliest.
                  Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Dear R2 people,

Could you please fix the cross server guild battle bugs at last?

You just fix some typos every single time!
                    I don't give a cupcake about a typo!
                    I don't want 4 ppl to be stuck at battle all battle long, then the players from the opposite team go figth and stuck other 4 ppl ... when refresh you get a big black screen.

Comment

• let hope when the techs comes back from vacation they can finally get all these issues fixed

constant lag, flash browser keeps freezing, disappearing mouse during battle,cache crash, the ticket issues with r2games, and the list goes on and on.

if these techs from 7road cant fix this well then its time i think r2games should find a batter software development company .

Comment

• OK... Here's a really weird one...

I was helping a new guy through GoD Normal - his first run through. I had previously already done EF NM so I had 0/1 attempts left for the day.

And yet, this happened:

Click image for larger version

Name:	HUH.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	311.1 KB
ID:	1718237

With 0/1 attempts, I was still earning EXP, getting drops and such. WTH?

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                          OK... Here's a really weird one...

I was helping a new guy through GoD Normal - his first run through. I had previously already done EF NM so I had 0/1 attempts left for the day.

With 0/1 attempts, I was still earning EXP, getting drops and such. WTH?
                          I have to ask this, so don't shoot me: are you *sure* you had your attempt ticked in EF NM?
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• The first line already answers that question, you can see in that line he doesnt use an attempt.
                            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                            Server: S444 Silent Arena
                            Char: Knight
                            Lvl: 80
                            Br: 6m and crowing.
                            Main Sylph: Arise
                            Guard: Oracle

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                              The first line already answers that question, you can see in that line he doesnt use an attempt.
                              Oh wow... blond moment there of mine...
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by Upseted View Post
                                Platform: r2games, Server 113 European time zone, Character: Warden
                                After this patch has launched i don't receive daily quests like they were before the patch, only things that popp up every day are Asimas circuit quests, and 36 shadow crystals quest, + occasional event quests, maybe that was intentional but one thing that bothers me is that in description of vip privileges on all 9 stages u still maintained description of getting "exclusive daily quest only for VIP" (meaning ...do 20 devotion get 10 VIP tokens) that one is also missing since the patch, checked with other players on my server seems all have same issue, so if lack of other daily quests was intentional i want my vip tokens, that are stated clearly in description of vip privileges.
                                P.S. u gave gem transposer formulas in current wheel of prosperity and those are removed from game aswel, so what is the use of those.

have a nice day dealing with those "bugs"

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...nt/get-started

Comment

Working...
                                X