• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	no reset.png
Views:	1
Size:	774.5 KB
ID:	1718246OK WHATS UP WITH THIS???? KABAM SERVERS CAN NO LONGER SUBMIT TICKETS???? SO YOU'RE SAYING, IN A WORD, THAT OUR CASH IS NO GOOD??? SO YOU CAN SCREW US HOWEVER YOU WANT???
    Susanna level 10 dragon bowmaster guild: Warmongers Kabam server 03 east

OH AND BTW THE TARGET BOUNTY DID NOT RESET FOR ME TO TODAY AND HERE IS SS TO PROVE IT

Comment

• Originally posted by Sus4256 View Post
      OK WHATS UP WITH THIS???? KABAM SERVERS CAN NO LONGER SUBMIT TICKETS????
      What makes you say that?

Please read here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-Ticket-Issue
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• what is going on on this game.. been weeks now that can buy any thing from wild shop.. cant click the items, I submit ticket they start telling me how the freaking wild shop works,.. which part of *CANT CLICK ANYTHING (BUY)* they didnt get? now same thing happens in my mount shop, cant refresh the shop as well, nothing works, am geting irritated now, instead of having fun with this, we get stressted out for thinggs that dont work… mentor comes on server, I pm him/her about the issues, the freaking noob tells me about catch *clear catch**** ppl.. seriously?
        Last edited by Whakapono; 10-06-2015, 11:52 PM.

Class Mage
        BR unlimited
        G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          What makes you say that?

Please read here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-Ticket-Issue
          What makes me say this is that I followed the instructions you have posted for filing a ticket on Kabam servers, and tried edge first which is what I play on., but you said edge is having problems and suggested firefox as an alternative. So, I try firefox, and the problem is the same as edge in trying to file a ticket. But you suggest several other browsers as well. I already have 3 browsers on my computer and adding 3 more just to see IF I can file a ticket is ludicris. The lag on this game is already more than ridiculous and to keep adding browsers will only drag the game down more...., SO please address my problem which is other than just NOT being able to file a ticket anymore BUT the fact that the bounty target event did NOT reset and yes I refreshed, rebooted and cleared cache, but NO I did not go out and buy a 10k computer to play this game. And this is still Susanna from Kabam server 03 east

Or do you want an ss of your failed ticket system?Click image for larger version

Name:	failed ticket.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	1718254
          Last edited by Sus4256; 10-05-2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

What makes me say this is that I followed the instructions you have posted for filing a ticket on Kabam servers, and tried edge first which is what I play on., but you said edge is having problems and suggested firefox as an alternative. So, I try firefox, and the problem is the same as edge in trying to file a ticket. But you suggest several other browsers as well. I already have 3 browsers on my computer and adding 3 more just to see IF I can file a ticket is ludicris. The lag on this game is already more than ridiculous and to keep adding browsers will only drag the game down more...., SO please address my problem which is other than just NOT being able to file a ticket anymore BUT the fact that the bounty target event did NOT reset and yes I refreshed, rebooted and cleared cache, but NO I did not go out and buy a 10k computer to play this game. And this is still Susanna from Kabam server 03 east

Or do you want an ss of your failed ticket system?
            Ah, yes, you're trying to file a ticket through R2's new tickets system that only has R2 servers on it for now...

The thread I linked has a link to the correct support page on Kabam for Wartune, directing you to the old ticket system (the white one, not the grey one you showed).

Could you please go here: https://www.kabam.com/games/wartune and when logged in, click on Support at the top there. That'll direct you to the correct ticket page, as explained in the linked thread. Once you're there, follow these steps.

Do let me know how you're getting on.
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

• News bugs .

If u try to reload game in Redoga Room (World boss), for one unknow reason your toon will be teleported .. in the top left wall.

Comment

• i have black screen

Comment

• 2 months later and still cant fix Click image for larger version

Name:	eud3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	652.7 KB
ID:	1718296ticket 407551

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Ah, yes, you're trying to file a ticket through R2's new tickets system that only has R2 servers on it for now...

The thread I linked has a link to the correct support page on Kabam for Wartune, directing you to the old ticket system (the white one, not the grey one you showed).

Could you please go here: https://www.kabam.com/games/wartune and when logged in, click on Support at the top there. That'll direct you to the correct ticket page, as explained in the linked thread. Once you're there, follow these steps.

Do let me know how you're getting on.
                    I was able to file a ticket with ur link. but no response yet guess it really doesn't matter

Comment

I was able to file a ticket with ur link. but no response yet guess it really doesn't matter
                      It does matter, at least to me.
                      When did you file the ticket? Replies can take up to 48 hours at the best of times. If it's been 48 hours, please give us the ticket number and a short description what the ticket was about. We'll try to poke someone with it.
                      If you weren't given a ticket number (that tends to happen nowadays...), please let me know your server number and character name. We can find out the number with that info.

Comment

• when are the bugs since patch 5.0 gonna be fixed ?

farm popup won't popup wen farm is ready, have to relog to get mail items , getting pulled into matched mpds , I'm sure theses are just a few but this is my world ;p
                        krzycanuk

Comment

• ok game masters and developers are supposed to be back from vacation now where are the updates on our questions for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
                            ok game masters and developers are supposed to be back from vacation now where are the updates on our questions for them?
                            That's it. They are hoping that we would forget about such. It's been always like this.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Another bug for u in this bug ridden once fun game that your devs totally destroyed
                              In battleground just now ended up with no HP after a fight that meant I could not enter a new fight since I was dead right at the start
                              Change the name of this game to BUGTUNES instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
                                ok game masters and developers are supposed to be back from vacation now where are the updates on our questions for them?
                                The current update is here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Announcement

Originally posted by Kw0the View Post
                                Another bug for u in this bug ridden once fun game that your devs totally destroyed
                                In battleground just now ended up with no HP after a fight that meant I could not enter a new fight since I was dead right at the start
                                The thread you are looking for is here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....8403-BG-HP-bug

Because this does not happen to everyone, and seems to be very intermittant as to who/when it hits, it is recommended to send a ticket at the time with all information/details you can give. Videos are best, however it's understandable not everyone has a video capture programme ready to use all the time. Screenshots are helpful also. Good luck, and I hope you do not get this bug again.
                                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                                X