No announcement yet.

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you forgot the never loading clothing .. alpha lion and feathered witch.. I ges I got my new Halloween costume.. Invisible Woman....

Click image for larger version

Name:	NeverLoadingClothes.png
Views:	1
Size:	390.4 KB
ID:	1718513

platform: r2
    server : 605
    player : Zombie

Comment

• Originally posted by StormRising View Post
      you forgot the never loading clothing .. alpha lion and feathered witch.. I ges I got my new Halloween costume.. Invisible Woman....
      Apologies, I had accidently added it under 'Typographical Issues' *facepalm*. It is now where it's meant to be.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Thread-Wartune
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• ok i am from server S63 and the new patch has when you go into arena or any fight the hide other object button well this button when you uncheck the check mark automatically checks back on ... and a few others in my server are having the same problem ..for those of you who dont know this feature it hides your opponent so you can not see what your attacking only its health bar... and when you uncheck the check mark it allows you to see what your opponent is which is a good thing ... its just that it automatically checks itself and hides your opponent that stinks...
        Last edited by miraclebaby1512; 11-01-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• No Cache, No Cache, NO CACHE!!!

Good Afternoon. I am back with another installment of the fiasco that was Patch 5.0. I've managed to finish running SpyBot Search and Destroy which scans for spyware and malware. Prior to patch 5.0, I manage to get like about 1.5k+ instances of spyware/malware every 7 days (yes, it's part of my weekly maintenance along with clearing the game cache and flash cache). Out of the 1.5k I get, about 1400 of them resulting from files found in the cache section of s570.wartune.r2games.com. Normal? Might be since we have some sort of thing going when it comes .sol files being stored as tracking cookies.

This time around, and since 5.0 was released, I only managed to get 1 file. That's right, folks, one measly file. When I pop the folder where this file was detected, it was only 1 file which is files.sol. Before the patch, I manage to get files like eq.sol, map.sol, and other .sol files along with a mixture of files that pertain to the settings of equipment, maps loaded, sprites, and other stuff. So my big question would be, where are these files at? Or, why aren't they being saved like before?

Granted that scans take less time now than it did when the cache was store/made. However, this tells me that there is no cache if only 1 file managed to store itself.

Now, another thing that piques my attention like a pit bull that is ready to attack someone is the mere fact when I cleared my cache and deleted the cache directory as well, the game starts up as usual and shows a prompt that if I wanted to save to the local cache. What's interesting is that it asks to use only 10k as max. When I checked my settings, it says max is 10k, but is using 2k currently. I am no expert programmer, but I am a computer wizard in saying that many files are bigger than 2k. I've only seen empty text files weighing about 1k, and with a little text, can go about 2k. This tells me that nothing is saved locally, and that everything we do/everywhere we go is directly connected to the server in real time.

So why don't we do this, fix the <expletive> cache problem so people can resume their normal game playing lives. Else, more people will just up and leave and probably pass up on your other games as well since they already know how this one fared.

PS - On the second one, I had to use an imaging service since 2 MB is too big for your forum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Absent Cache.png
Views:	1
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	1718883
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Hi guys!

Some little problems: Cannot attack resource plunder in battleground, and very hard redeem crystals there.

Comment

• using mini client, 10mins loading from client to game. loading so long when 7road appears on screen. before no problem loading game. now worst than ever. if they cant fix this, u will lose business

Comment

• A HUGE ugly bug in the 5.1. (the patch that landed last night on the test servers)

The speed up of the blitz on solo campaigns, cata, necro, maze or sylph exp uses balens w/o warning. Even with 3 months of Lord of Time active !!!

Be very careful it will not even ask you, the balens will just disapear

This is beyond nuts
                Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

• Originally posted by R297801969 View Post
                  A HUGE ugly bug in the 5.1. (the patch that landed last night on the test servers)

The speed up of the blitz on solo campaigns, cata, necro, maze or sylph exp uses balens w/o warning. Even with 3 months of Lord of Time active !!!

Be very careful it will not even ask you, the balens will just disapear

This is beyond nuts
                  So R2Games is getting back into the fraud game, are they?

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                    So R2Games is getting back into the fraud game, are they?
                    Not R2, these are the cupcaked Devs.... Lets assign the blame to the deserving party... R2/PC may profit from it, but the bug comes from 7 Road
                    Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

Working...
                    X