X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R225052118
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    I have to ask this, so don't shoot me: are you *sure* you had your attempt ticked in EF NM?
    Well.. IF you look at the pic I posted. the top two lines of the chat box reads: "...maximum number of dungeons. No rewards will be received from this instance" And then as you go down a bit further it says stuff like "Received 10,000 EXP" twice. then 31K EXP and a Lvl 5 Luck stone.

So.. What do you think THAT means? I'd guess from the very top 2 lines - yes, it was checked. the "NO REWARDS" part kinda clinches that, don't you think? And yet, the very next line - I'm getting EXP and stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Sus4256
    replied
    OK WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE DISAPPEARING CURSOR PROBLEMS???? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN ALL AREAS: MPD, ARENA, EUDAMAN ARENA, BOUNTY TARGETS, CSGB, GUILD BATTLE, GUILD BEAST, SPIRE, TOK, WILDS, MAPS, CHAOS WARS, DRAGON INVASION, BLOODY INVASION.... PLEASE FIX!!! WE CAN'T ALL HAVE TEN THOUSAND DOLLAR COMPUTERS.

Susanna, archer Kabam server 03 east

Leave a comment:

• BradyB
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
    Why cant you hide clothing on others? Or better yet why doesnt everyone have common courtesy an hide their clothing in Arena Battlegrounds guild battle csgb chaos wars etc. As well as these big winged mounts that cause serious lag come on R2 let get it together please the lag bugs effect the game an cause other bugs
    I agree that hiding other players clothes would be nice. But i dont agree that I should have to hide my clothes or my mount because you experience lag from it. I don't lag so it's not always the cause of lag, sometimes you gotta admit your computer is behind the times. Yes, yes, it's a flash game, yes yes it's a browser game, computer specs help no matter what the game.

Leave a comment:

• Chise61
    replied
    Sooooooooo........ what about the disappearing cursor/mouse issue ?????? Any news on when that will be fixed, or is that bug due to the enormous LAG issue ? I do notice that my cursor doesn't disappear until the crit damage numbers start taking over the whole screen & the screen starts shaking like there's an earthquake.

Leave a comment:

• DevilGrave
    replied
    Why cant you hide clothing on others? Or better yet why doesnt everyone have common courtesy an hide their clothing in Arena Battlegrounds guild battle csgb chaos wars etc. As well as these big winged mounts that cause serious lag come on R2 let get it together please the lag bugs effect the game an cause other bugs

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    even tho u doin this wen patch is out for all thursday after maintenance we will all ave same bugs best to fix now before all recieves patch
    and there is typo in DI too, it says welcome too enter Tarratons when we enter DI... atleast on S 348

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
    please, tell us that you are trying to fix cache issue
    nobody will quit for a bug in blacksmith, kitten club, Atoll, or signet training
    many systems can't run your game, cause of cache problem
    please, consider cache problem as priority in bug solving, ty
    ..I like the way u think Lynn hope they lissen u too..

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]150417[/ATTACH]

Is this useful enough? If it's not, I can make a video which shows how the inventory loads over & over again after every refresh.
    FIX the damn CaCHE loading issue.. Im missing alot off honor bcause BG only showing shadows for first 10 minuts and cant attack shadows.... heyyy dont laught out there..I kill u later!
    Last edited by Katjuza; 10-12-2015, 02:57 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by R227123782 View Post
    That's gotta be the dumbest change yet. Totally forgot 80 refines were in Adv. Guild Shop though.

I can't recall, anywhere we can get Pure Refines from now without cashing?
    U cant get pure refines crystals anywhere else than some off the event boxes.....

Leave a comment:

• sarkosi
    replied
    eudaemon arena , hile doing eudaemon arena after each fight we do receive skills books but we should also receive some essence x6 , that one we never get . why is that ?Click image for larger version

Name:	kids ga.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	1718333
    Last edited by sarkosi; 10-11-2015, 03:38 PM. Reason: forgot screenshot

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
    ok game masters and developers are supposed to be back from vacation now where are the updates on our questions for them?
    The current update is here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Announcement

Originally posted by Kw0the View Post
    Another bug for u in this bug ridden once fun game that your devs totally destroyed
    In battleground just now ended up with no HP after a fight that meant I could not enter a new fight since I was dead right at the start
    The thread you are looking for is here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....8403-BG-HP-bug

Because this does not happen to everyone, and seems to be very intermittant as to who/when it hits, it is recommended to send a ticket at the time with all information/details you can give. Videos are best, however it's understandable not everyone has a video capture programme ready to use all the time. Screenshots are helpful also. Good luck, and I hope you do not get this bug again.

Leave a comment:

• Kw0the
    replied
    Another bug for u in this bug ridden once fun game that your devs totally destroyed
    In battleground just now ended up with no HP after a fight that meant I could not enter a new fight since I was dead right at the start
    Change the name of this game to BUGTUNES instead

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Helldawg View Post
    ok game masters and developers are supposed to be back from vacation now where are the updates on our questions for them?
    That's it. They are hoping that we would forget about such. It's been always like this.

Leave a comment:

• Helldawg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• krzycanuk
    replied
    when are the bugs since patch 5.0 gonna be fixed ?

farm popup won't popup wen farm is ready, have to relog to get mail items , getting pulled into matched mpds , I'm sure theses are just a few but this is my world ;p

Leave a comment:

Working...
X