• JackFrost1111111
    replied
    haven't seen this one posted but in battles cursor is disappearing

Leave a comment:

• Claytonny
    replied
    Originally posted by Woofster View Post
    EF NM has no drops or chests anymore ?
    About that I believe it is intentional, due the fact the refine do not drop levels, still random attributes but only keeps same lv or raise the level, I assume they wont be giving refine items for free as it used to be, or even the gear we used to recycle since it would turn out on refine stones as well.

Leave a comment:

• Woofster
    replied
    EF NM has no drops or chests anymore ?

Leave a comment:

• Claytonny
    replied
    I would like to know from the mod who is editing this 1st page post.

You are not posting there about Cache issue because:
    1 - It is supposed to be like this from now on? Cleared cache each game play?
    2 - You are just ignoring about this issue or you feel like isn't a issue to load everything all over and over again?
    3 - You didn't see it until now?

Please just give us some heads up, as you can see it isn't only me complaining about it, the numbers are just raising.

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
    Login Prize Event starts on Second day too:

We had Maintenance today (Not Test Servers)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149665[/ATTACH]
    This Bug was somehow corrected

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-17 06_30_48-Wartune - R2Games.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	1717066

Leave a comment:

• FireKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    so, i found a cure for this: clear your Flash Cache and it becomes collectible again.
    You are a jerk.

And why is the cache issue is not even on the Opening Post? I guess R2's best way to deal with problems is by ignoring them.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    Unable to collect in Kitten club. GOld is there but "Unable to collect Item" timer says 0

so, i found a cure for this: clear your Flash Cache and it becomes collectible again.

Leave a comment:

• R274038
    replied
    cant harvest farm takes over 10 tries with each one now more times loading problems on astrals every time you fixed things make it worse.im tired of this **** you drived ppl away from wartune

Leave a comment:

• denc0
    replied
    so here is a wb issue , no timer , no rank not hide players ... im just at the top

Leave a comment:

• Digs01
    replied
    The above is the Void nm that some one linked. The portals for everyone are saying the exact same thing after beating Rizza, boss 1 of nm void. So basically we lose our attempt and cant progress. It needs fixing. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ANIME1988
    replied
    Do anybody know is the War of Eternity can be fix to as well. I know it suppose be for Marriage Couple Fight VS Marriage Couple Fight in auto enter a room, but seem that hasn't fix yet after that last patch til now. It start the same Time as Guild battle to end of time where is Amethyst Time.
    hopefully that should be repair as well cause all my friend try to get together w/ there Couple and still didn't seem to work to auto enter a fight etc etc. even its not part of this Patch, but at least added this event need to be fixed it together w/ other stuff so we can get a completed fix or else soon or later alot of player wont be happy and starting to quit and not spending money etc etc
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-16-2015, 08:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2128983872
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	img.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	1717063

i want compansation what should i do ?
    Last edited by R2128983872; 09-16-2015, 08:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R238536130
    replied
    Is any maint expected to fix these bugs , i still cant my page to load , its frozen

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by dennyh View Post
    I have another bug to add to the list, after opening up my warrior marks ( had two saved), received a total of 60 tenacity marks, but when i put them in, it gave me credit for only two marks not the sixty. I received 10 in the first spin, then put in all 60 in, and now have a total of 12/xx.[ATTACH=CONFIG]149674[/ATTACH]

at bottom of screen shot you can see where i opened my tenacity marks and received 30 of each.
    Dude doublecheck, you have levelled it up and used 58 to get from lvl 0 to 1 and you are now at 12/116 of lvl 1 which give you a total of 70, it's correct and not a bug.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X