I cant open Wartune official website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant open Wartune official website

I cant open Wartune official website and i cant log in game from 3 days.Pls any can help me

If you're talking about wt .com then r2 can't help you with that.

Mine usually doesn't load if I don't put the www. in front of it though, so maybe you can give that a try? Or download the client instead

If it's r2, try posting a screenshot O:
    Last edited by UesugiAnkit; 09-13-2015, 05:46 AM.

Comment

What is happening when you try to load the r2games wartune site? Can you please show me a screen shot so that I may have a better idea of whats going on so we can begin to try and trouble shoot this for you. Please be sure to include the url in the screen shot as well, thank you.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

thath i see in my pc Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	1716984

Comment

My Flash Player its last version but cant log

Comment

Can you tell me what browser is this? have you tried other browsers as well and if so which ones? Have you tried the mini client? Can you please tell me when this started happening or was it just today? If it was today did you upgrade or update something that isn't agreeing with everything else?

The more information we can get the easier to help you. A lot of people have tried maxathon and comodo ice dragon browsers for wartune, but several have had problems with chrome.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I remember having some issues with how webpage are shown in the past (not just wartune website) while I was using FireFox (and I see that it's what you are using). It's eventually got fixed on his own but I have no idea how it's started or how it got fixed...Try using another browser like internet explorer to see if it's working.
              Have a wonderful day

Comment

Working...
              X