Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph quest help

MOD EDIT

There is both good news and bad news in regards to this specific Patch issue.

GOOD NEWS

It's Fixed!!!

BAD NEWS

Seems the fix does not take effect until dungeon reset.

So it has already taken effect on East as of this post, however it may be just that little bit more of a wait for other timezones. We would like to thank you all for your continuing patience.

Ghandolf, (S1)Temple of Ibalize, PST, R2

Hi
    I recently turned lvl50 and got the quest "Seeking the Legend" (Sylph main quest line). Its requirements is to collect 10 sylph essence. I have killed over 300 sylphs in the different atols but my quest still shows 0/10. Pls help
    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-24-2015, 04:49 AM. Reason: update

I know these questions are going to seem downright silly but bear with me.

Have you followed your quest line in its entirety, sometimes this can mess things up horribly. Bearing that is not the cause, are you trying to do it on the water sylph level? Have you tried to do this since getting the quest for this as some times people go rushing and start killing without the quest active and that cause things to fail as well.

If you have tried both of those have you tried a flash cache clearance as well as a cache clearance to make sure it is not a browser issue or a display issue that may be happening.

If all of these are not a modifier then sadly you may need to submit a ticket on the issue but I only go that route as a last resort so lets see what we can find out first.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Requires An Unlocked Sylph System Issue

I am at Lvl 72. Under Inventory - Battle Protection Tab - I get the following message. "Requires An Unlocked Sylph System Issue". I do not understand why I am unable to open the battle protection tab.

Please Advise.

Comment

Hi Magik

Tyvm for your time

Ok so let me try and start answering your questions from the start.
        Wrt following the questline - this is the first quest in the quest line.
        I tried collecting from all different atoll.
        I might be one of those rushing guys - I try not to lvl so when I got to 50 I already had 2 hades so I immediately went and farmed for sepulcrum
        I have cleared flash cache and cache and tried to go farm the essence again but it still didn't work.

What is the next thing we can try

Tyvm
        Ghandolf

Comment

The mods are looking into this, as we have a sneaky suspicion it might be related to the last patch... Please bear with us when we're trying to find out what's going on.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

It's confirmed this specific quest is bugged, and has been forwarded. I have also added to the list:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Patch-5.0-bugs

Thank you for the report.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              It's confirmed this specific quest is bugged, and has been forwarded. I have also added to the list:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Patch-5.0-bugs

Thank you for the report.
              good to know coz i just turn 50 and got same bug too..hope soon fixed

Comment

Originally posted by MarryAntonetta View Post
                good to know coz i just turn 50 and got same bug too..hope soon fixed
                and hope to get some rewards for the bug cause it hinders our advance

Comment

Originally posted by Ghandolf1234 View Post
                  and hope to get some rewards for the bug cause it hinders our advance
                  yeah, sure

Btw, it still not fixed and i bump this

Comment

Sylph quest Bug PLLLLLS HELLLLPPPP

Hi I recently turned lvl50 and got the quest "Seeking the Legend" (Sylph main quest line). Its requirements is to collect 10 sylph essence. I have killed over 300 sylphs in the different atols but my quest still shows 0/10. Pls help
                    Last edited by R289416857; 09-17-2015, 08:49 PM. Reason: title

Comment

I am also haveing the same problem with this same quest.
                      Im on server 610

Comment

I am also having the same issue with this quest. Thought maybe it was just me but guess not.

server S47

Comment

has this bug been resolved? I've got 10 of each element essence but quest still hasn't lighted up for me..
                          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

this bug needs to get fixed asap. Newer 55s cant get resistance or dimension access. Let alone Fight a sylph atoll boss without competing this 50s quest. 50+ bugs with 1 patch. Quit trying to add so much and fix what needs fixing first.

Comment

And Carassimira The essence they drop are not the ones needs for the quest. The one u need look like little green water droplets that go to your inventory and i can say for one it isnt fixed. Im on s610 and its still in effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X