Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is EF "Hell Mode" have all 3 Boss? Its Bugged here!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is EF "Hell Mode" have all 3 Boss? Its Bugged here!!!!!

that's really INSANE and the Name for Boss isn't right at all? There Medusa,Cerubres and Hercules.
    The Name it say Barao and Electro? How is it possible there other two boss appear us to fight?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	901.9 KB
ID:	1776029
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Yeah I saw another post on this earlier and now I can't find it any more... >.<
    Were all three bosses fighting, or just the actual proper one?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

All 3 shows up and fight.

Comment

I did it twice and had only 1 boss both time.

Comment

everyone who did it on my server had all 3 bosses, and yes all 3 attacks at once. We get amnesia, chaos, stun , rage/awakening skill....

I also had another bug when i got in fight with the mobs while already awakened and couldnt use any skill, refresh didn't work. I had to call another sylph after which I called hecate back.

This bug is also persisting since last week, can they hurry up with a fix?

edit: s371

Comment

addin to this. we had same on normal and on nm modes too. soo, yeah. was ermm. fun :P
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

same here impossible to beat with all 3 debuffs hitting plus stun not to mention the multiple delphs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bez*tytu?u.jpg
Size:	683.7 KB
ID:	1717064

On normal too

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Yeah I saw another post on this earlier and now I can't find it any more... >.<
                  Were all three bosses fighting, or just the actual proper one?
                  all 3 fight all 3 with different names and all 3 buffs separately was really hard to kill it today but after 30 mins got it.

I have seen on other servers there is only one there but on ours there is 3.
                  Character Name: Chris1909
                  Class: Mage
                  Server: US West

Comment

"Fun", indeed -_-

I see it's mentioned on our 5.0 Bugs list: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Patch-5.0-bugs with description:
                    "EF Hell has 3 bosses for final (waiting on confirmation if intended or bug)"

I'm sure that when we're told anything, we'll pass it on to you guys as well.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Takes a week to get confirmation for such a simple yes or no question?

Comment

can be kill dide it today but crazy hard and take alot of time

Comment

OFERTA!!! 3 boss in one

Forest NM...all 3 boss in one and all hit in same timeClick image for larger version

Name:	3 bosses.jpg
Size:	603.4 KB
ID:	1717123Click image for larger version

Name:	3 bosses 2.jpg
Size:	623.6 KB
ID:	1717124

Comment

This happened to us too. Luckily I had electric/wind/fire resist at max, so I was able to kill them. It is NOT just a graphics glitch. All three attack each turn. And all 3 have to be killed. I've also heard of this happening in Hell version as well, but haven't seen it myself.

Comment

We also were fighting the "fire boss" in the main bar above. Maybe it is a bug in the fire boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X