Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is EF "Hell Mode" have all 3 Boss? Its Bugged here!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is definitely not done on purpose, or the bosses would be standing on different spaces and each have visible damage bars.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Takes a week to get confirmation for such a simple yes or no question?
      This is what I'm wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Yeah I saw another post on this earlier and now I can't find it any more... >.<
        Were all three bosses fighting, or just the actual proper one?
        here is it....but we run in Nightmare mode
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-3-boss-in-one

Comment

well....my post was moved here...

Comment

Happening in EF NM as well as Hell mode.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	593.4 KB
ID:	1717150

Comment

Why R2 didn't test this before releasing? what are they thinking ? they should change the game name to wartune BETA

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                that's really INSANE and the Name for Boss isn't right at all? There Medusa,Cerubres and Hercules.
                The Name it say Barao and Electro? How is it possible there other two boss appear us to fight?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]149675[/ATTACH]
                News Flash - this happens on EF Normal and most likely NM as well...

Thinking R2 (or 7Road) messed up here. Someone mentioned to me that it was because of the new MATCH button. If you click on that - as it's the START button everywhere else in the game (and why wouldn't you? it was the START button pre-5.0), you wind up with the triple boss thing posted. You're good to go if you don't click the MATCH button at all... If you DO click the Match button by mistake, you're only recourse is to EXIT the room and make another one.

Or so I've heard...

Comment

I've actually tested this multiple times. Don't click the MATCH button - no issues. Click on MATCH - count on having to deal with all three bosses at the end. Moral of the story? Cross-server matching = FAIL!

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                  News Flash - this happens on EF Normal and most likely NM as well...

Thinking R2 (or 7Road) messed up here. Someone mentioned to me that it was because of the new MATCH button. If you click on that - as it's the START button everywhere else in the game (and why wouldn't you? it was the START button pre-5.0), you wind up with the triple boss thing posted. You're good to go if you don't click the MATCH button at all... If you DO click the Match button by mistake, you're only recourse is to EXIT the room and make another one.

Or so I've heard...

Comment

I had all three bosses in ef nm mode the other night, and yes, all 3 fought at the same time. We tried for 30 mins but could not kill them.So it is bugged NOT ONLY in HELL mode.

My character is Chip69 in Kabam S3.

Comment

For everyone experiencing the 3 bosses. This is what I've seen so far:

It happens in ALL levels of EF.
                      It is happening in Cross server matching dungeons

Question remains, is this happening upon clicking the 'Start' button at the beginning (not 'Matching')?

A majority of players experiencing this issue tend to say 'yes I've faced this...', and not mentioned how they have entered the dungeon.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Actually I found out the what's the problem here. lol

First testing was Start button (while i solo EF NM)

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(Start).png
Views:	2
Size:	384.5 KB
ID:	1717917
                        Than u see there only one Boss like Medusa.

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(Start1).png
Size:	477.3 KB
ID:	1717918

After That I test my Second time was Matching Button (Matching w/ cross-server in EF NM)

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(MATCHING).png
Size:	415.7 KB
ID:	1717919
                        than its show all other player in different server (Cross-server), you see all 3 different boss, but even so if u have full team in ur server and accident click Matching Button it still show 3 Boss so better click start so u know the different.

Name:	S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com(MATCHING 1).png
Size:	498.2 KB
ID:	1717920

so this isn't really a bug or anything. its just how this suppose to be look like since everybody can get random boss even if u doing in the same server w/ 1 boss, but after that time u cant found anybody to do EF NM or EF Normal/Hell Mode by click Matching u still get 3 Different Boss. unless u click the start button w/out clicking Matching than u wont get 3 boss but instead of one boss.
                        dont believe me, u can try ask ur friends test it out the different in Element Forest MPD (either the Start Button or Matching Button) and see for yourself how many boss it show up :P

* Matching Button is to Bring all 3 Random Boss together (I know its insane) but each server even as Cross-Server have to bring all 3 Boss since the server is Cross-Server in different server etc etc.
                        * Starting Button is to Bring 1 Random Boss (so it's Normal to have 1 last boss) but in your own server/same server etc. if u get what I mean.

Note: if u after the item Divine Energy u still can get it from EF NM/ EF Hell for first boss but last boss rewards is different. That's all i can say.
                        Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-22-2015, 04:14 AM.
                        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                        Character: Mage
                        Class: Knighthood
                        level: 80
                        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US &amp; Canada)
                        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
                          Actually I found out the what's the problem here. lol
                          That's an awesome bit of testing! We'll definitely make sure to forward that. *thumbs up*
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Cerberherculusa.

Alright, more information to pass onto the devs. This is a symptom of the same issue that places players in separate version of the same dungeon. What i mean is, they will all be there, but some will appear to not move, which may lead others to think they are AFK, although in THEIR version of the dungeon, you are the one not moving. Essentially, matchmaking is creating too many instances of the same dungeon and causing havoc. It is loading all three bosses because the instances are loaded more than once and the game doesn't know how to handle the exception, so the code that generates x boss completely misses the if statement and acts as if all three random conditions have been fulfilled, leading to this monster here:Click image for larger version

Name:	Cerberherculusa2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	376.8 KB
ID:	1718002
                            Last edited by AHarmlessSpider; 09-25-2015, 02:10 AM.
                            Patience
                            S171

Comment

Originally posted by AHarmlessSpider View Post
                              Alright, more information to pass onto the devs. This is a symptom of the same issue that places players in separate version of the same dungeon. What i mean is, they will all be there, but some will appear to not move, which may lead others to think they are AFK, although in THEIR version of the dungeon, you are the one not moving. Essentially, matchmaking is creating too many instances of the same dungeon and causing havoc. It is loading all three bosses because the instances are loaded more than once and the game doesn't know how to handle the exception, so the code that generates x boss completely misses the if statement and acts as if all three random conditions have been fulfilled, leading to this monster here:
                              Any bit of info and theories are welcome. Loving the new Boss name, btw
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I've only ever clicked start, not match, and it seems to happen on and off. I've noticed that if you hit the grave before last boss it'll either give you nothing (you'll get an on screen message saying the grave gave you nothing) or the standard daru/mob fight. If it gives you nothing, you get 3 bosses. If you get mobs/daru, the final boss is one of the three solo. At least you can tell before you start the fight what you'll get.

Comment

Working...
                                X