No announcement yet.

[Resolved]mouse cursor appears and disappears at random

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed something today about this issue when it happens to me. It is almost always while there are multiple AoE attacks producing damage banners. I think the game is overloading the video card.

Comment

LOL I`ve been thinking my mouse has been playing up for last week or so xD
      Changed the battery in my mouse as i use a cordless mouse but still been getting the problem, altho everytime i remove the battery and put it back in it seems to work again but maybe thats just a coincidence xD
      I`m on kabam european server 49 so don`t know if its just a wartune issue but it only seems to happen to me on wartune and nothing else :/

I also find using hot keys when this happens works too if I`m in a situation where i don`t have time to remove and replace mouse battery ( in Battle for instance) but glad to know its not just me
      Last edited by DemonRockstar; 09-23-2015, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Same issue on S82 since the last patch (including loading and lag)
        I'm cute and I like pie.. that's why..

Eternity s82 forever

Comment

same on s434

Comment

s532 same issue, when the char shoots the mouse dissapear and if i get attacked also dissapear, tze whole sserver has this issue.

Comment

I'm with this problem, already cleared the game reinstalled the browser cache and still the same thing: / maylee- s600

Comment

I have noticed that the problem is a lot worse if the game starts lagging. Specifically, whenever there is the traditional lag-fest problem (i.e., the crit clouds), the cursor will disappear. This seems to be a problem that is tied to the memory management of whatever it is they did to memory management in the new patch.

Comment

same issue on s239

Comment

Hello, I just want personally thank R2/Kabam for their diligence AND perseverance that they have shown in addressing this issue!. It has been going on for weeks now, and NOTHING has been done about it! We are just supposed to LIVE WITH IT, just like the other 9999 things that they break and DO NOT FIX!!!!
                    AND I am pretty sure that I speak for thousands when I say "Thank you so very much - FOR NOTHING!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by hazamat View Post
                      Hello, I just want personally thank R2/Kabam for their diligence AND perseverance that they have shown in addressing this issue!. It has been going on for weeks now, and NOTHING has been done about it! We are just supposed to LIVE WITH IT, just like the other 9999 things that they break and DO NOT FIX!!!!
                      AND I am pretty sure that I speak for thousands when I say "Thank you so very much - FOR NOTHING!!!!!!"
                      I doubt you speak for thousands as I don't think they have that many players left playing due to all the issues that haven't been fixed/resolved.

Comment

i have the problem as well my server info at bottom of my post
                        Mage: level 80
                        Battle rating:guess
                        Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

I and a few other are having the same problem on s156. My cursor disappears when I try to click on my moves. 5 others are having the same issue. Also I haven't been able to open my friends list since the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrec View Post
                            I doubt you speak for thousands as I don't think they have that many players left playing due to all the issues that haven't been fixed/resolved.
                            LOL, Thanks :-// for the reminder :-)

You are most likely CORRECT, so I'll rephrase: I speak for hundreds?, tens??, maybe 4 or 5???

Comment

I wonder if this thread counts as "Them being made aware of an issue ? " lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                I have noticed that the problem is a lot worse if the game starts lagging. Specifically, whenever there is the traditional lag-fest problem (i.e., the crit clouds), the cursor will disappear. This seems to be a problem that is tied to the memory management of whatever it is they did to memory management in the new patch.
                                This is very likely the issue. Lag + high graphic requirements, not generally a good mix.

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                                Yeah, understandable. A video would show it, but not everyone has the means to do that. If you do, then that would be a great help.
                                I will re-iterate what EsmeWeatherwax has suggested. The GMs are requesting any videos of this happening. If anyone could reproduce the issue, record it, have it uploaded to youtube and send the link into tickets (or you could PM us here for us to forward), that would be VERY helpful. Remember when sending tickets to state what you've tried, step by step of what happened for the problem to occur, and anything else that can help.

There is a video tutorial here:

http://r2games.desk.com/customer/en/...zvid?b_id=2300

.. the link to download on that page is incorrect; it is http://www.ezvid.com

Any videos sent in would be much appreciated, thank you
                                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                                X