Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Resolved]mouse cursor appears and disappears at random

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved]mouse cursor appears and disappears at random

During battles the mouse pointer disappears and you cant select skills. Can you fix this please.

MOD EDIT

I have queried this issue again with the senior GMs. They require some video evidence of this happening, as their tech team and other testers have been unable to duplicate the problem. I understand how frustrating it may be, and I've seen cases where players with 'decent systems' are having the problem, so they're not putting it down to the dreaded 'lag' solution.

If anyone is able to send a ticket about this issue, please include ALL of the following:
    * Character name, platform, server number
    * Browser you are using (and others you have tried)
    * Dungeon(s) and/or event(s) the problem happens in (please don't say 'everything', this is not helpful. List)
    * Computer specifications
    * What type of network you are using (Wifi or LAN)
    * VIDEO of issue happening
    * State whether it's all the time, or intermittent.
    * Any other details that could help (mouse position at time of disappearance, or anything else)

After sending the ticket, please feel free to post ticket number and/or character name, platform and server number on this thread. Thank you for your co-operation.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 10-16-2015, 01:09 AM. Reason: mod edit

While I do not as of yet have a fix for this issue I can assure you that it has been reported and will be looked into. It does not appear to be hitting everyone but it has been hitting a good many people so I can understand the confusion and frustration that's going on. If we hear anything that leads to an update we will do our best to let you know and thanks for reporting this to us.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

leads to an update lol, it is from the update

Babs
      S228 (S1)

Comment

i blame the kittens for missing mice ..

Comment

Thank you..

Comment

My mouse also disappears during these times...I checked to see if the kittens were hiding them and they weren't. So I checked with my friends kittens and they didn't have them either. R2 has them hidden some where. R2 We want our mice back please.

Comment

[Reported]mouse cursor appears and disappears at random

I am not the only one. Can't click on skills in MP or arenas often. It just disappears. Yet another glitch since patch. First, I thought it was my roller ball mouse acting up, but, NO. Others with all types of mouse are having the same problem.

Our server had a merge 2 days after patch. So, we got a glitchy patch + a merge. What could go wrong?? I would like to talk to the genius who thought that up.
              Reldra was here....

Comment

many on server 605 are having the same problem.. mouse disappearing, then when it does return, cant click right away on skills. .takes a few times to click skill, then disappear again.. very hard to fight this way with the mouse disappearing plus the lag sooooooo very bad that can only use a skill once, maybe twice during a battle... and yes, this has happened since patch.. I also thought it was my mouse and was ready to go out and buy another one. however, others on my server reported the same problem. please fix r2. thank you very much...

platform: r2
                server : 605
                player : Zombie

Comment

R2 Karl replied:

Hello,

As this is currently the only report regarding such an error, you can try the following to see if it resolves your isolated issue: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, refreshing the website, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

it's what they ask atm to fix the pb,coz of course it's not their fault but my computer changed since the last patch i think....

Comment

S507 is also experiencing that same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by faboulous View Post
                      R2 Karl replied:

Hello,

As this is currently the only report regarding such an error, you can try the following to see if it resolves your isolated issue: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, refreshing the website, restarting your browser session, using different browsers, restarting your device/Internet source, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.

it's what they ask atm to fix the pb,coz of course it's not their fault but my computer changed since the last patch i think....
                      Can I please have that ticket number? *facepalm*
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

of course :Case #: 412245

Comment

ho and i dont send his answer who ask me to send a SS of something who diseappear on my screen and dont appear on SS

Comment

Originally posted by faboulous View Post
                            ho and i dont send his answer who ask me to send a SS of something who diseappear on my screen and dont appear on SS
                            Yeah, understandable. A video would show it, but not everyone has the means to do that. If you do, then that would be a great help.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I'm having the same problems on S607 - always when things move about a lot such as spears. Looks like the interrupts for movement of items on the screen are taking precedence over the mouse interrupts which means that the poor mouse sometimes doesn't get a look-in.

Comment

Working...
                              X