[Reported] Can't Use Gems Transposer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported] Can't Use Gems Transposer

Gems Transposer cant be Use/learn because there are no choice for using it , any idea Why ?
    Oceanic server S315 Feathercrest.

MOD EDIT

Gem Transposers are no longer of any use in the game with the Patch 5.0. However with the removal of the use of Gem transposers, they forgot to introduce the new system. This is on the list to be fixed this week. Please keep an eye on the News forum for the official announcements.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-22-2015, 12:29 AM. Reason: Update on situation

Right now the gem transposer.. learning a new gem level.. creating a gem for a transposer a player does not have yet.. this entire mess, has been reported. it is being looked into and worked on as it is across the board servers and a lot of people, not just you are not happy over it. I apologize over this and as soon as we get an update we will do our best to let you and everyone else know.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Also all gem levels should be auto learned now - but they do not show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Right now the gem transposer.. learning a new gem level.. creating a gem for a transposer a player does not have yet.. this entire mess, has been reported. it is being looked into and worked on as it is across the board servers and a lot of people, not just you are not happy over it. I apologize over this and as soon as we get an update we will do our best to let you and everyone else know.

they did such a horrible job with this update, i hope you are getting a 7 figure paycheck to take the bullets aimed at devs

Comment

SERVER 611 WE cant Synt lvl 5 gems or bigger lvels

We would like to know what happened with gem transporters since we cant find them anywhere and we cant synt bigger lvl gems than lvl 4!!!!
          we lots good br there so can u fix it?

Comment

Gem Transposers

Hey so with the new patch update I noticed all the gem transposers have disappeared. Wondering how are we suppose to get them now.

Comment

as i remember we are due a gem synth event on 24th september lmao so wat is going to happen if the gems arnt showing up for say lv80 ppl we should be able to see all gems unlocked

Comment

Working...
              X