Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss HP post merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss HP post merge

Hello,

It's been a week since our server merge and the WB still has the same HP as it did before the merge. Players are going broke I'm adding a screenshot and as you can see the boss is down in 6 minutes. When can we expect an increase?

Thanks in advance.

Omen S-561 Bawic Castle Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune World Boss HP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	555.5 KB
ID:	1776985

Unfortunately, that is the world bosses maximum hit point pool.

It is not something people notice on smaller servers, or servers that are mostly inactive.. and this is due to the fact with less people hitting it, it can take up to twenty or even thirty minutes to die.. sometimes even longer. At this time we have not heard anything about the maximum hit point pool being extended or upgraded but we can and will of course see what we can find out and if there are any developments we will do our best to pass them along to you.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thanks. I'll go break the news to the rest of the server. I expect riots....nothing short of bedlam.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Unfortunately, that is the world bosses maximum hit point pool.

It is not something people notice on smaller servers, or servers that are mostly inactive.. and this is due to the fact with less people hitting it, it can take up to twenty or even thirty minutes to die.. sometimes even longer. At this time we have not heard anything about the maximum hit point pool being extended or upgraded but we can and will of course see what we can find out and if there are any developments we will do our best to pass them along to you.
        Incorrect, as we used to alternate between this 1,167M and 1,500 some M before, so it could go further. Just after patch 4.5 (i think) the HP of the boss ceased to be dynamic, it is a fixed value now, hardcoded, which if they decide can be released back to the self-adjusting mode again. And yes I've seen this boss killed in over 25 min which before would have triggered an HP drop next day. It is not happening anymore ...
        Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

I forwarded the issue yesterday. Thank you for reminding me, I've added it to the list
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

WB hit points desperately need to be increased. Even on not that active servers, WB can easily die in 5 minutes because all the stuff added over the last few patches have made players much stronger and WB can't keep up with that.

Comment

Working...
            X