No announcement yet.

[Merged Thread]CSGB still bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are killed but your eudemon survives the battle, and you win, you will get a black screen after leaving battle and will stay black until the csgb ends. Hate to say this but I suggest people start doing this during csgb's until this is fixed. Maybe the dev's will get off their tush and fix it if enough people take advantage of this bug. (I would recommend STOP spending your money until they fix this bug, or all bugs for that matter)

Comment

List for today . same as last week. and more so
      God help me when trying to refresh took for ever to come back.
      Then skills don't fire at all.
      I m sure the gal n the other guild loved spanking me.. as she was dressed in her little leather outfit.. hehe
      black screens, frozen no movement . oh wait your gonna love this one..
      shooting non stop into our spawn so no one can leave and if u do leave your toon goes where ever it wants ... dazed and confused I labeled lol.
      Really XSGB is one of the events that is looked forward to by many on all servers , they, really on these days at least should find a fix .
      I feel many just won't participate since they get so many bugs they can't enjoy the event .
      just my 2 cents on that.
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

I and everyone else had noticed lag was much worse this time, more so than usual. While in battle, toons would never fully load even in a long fight, could not see skills going off.

Comment

"Target is under a protection buff"

Funny, because I watched him run out of his base, past 3 totems, up to our base and then engage someone in a tank there, without anyone being able to do anything to stop that.

NO I DONT THINK THEY BLOODY WELL ARE.

Comment

Can we please have people make screenshots and videos of their CSGB. Tutorials for both are in my signature. The link in the video tutorial takes you to the wrong page, so if you would like to download ezvid before opening the tutorial, it is *found here*.

If you'd experienced issues the last couple of weeks, it's unfortunate, but it's likely you may experience issues the next week. Either way, if a video is set up to record so you could send it in with your tickets, the more it could help.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X