Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Merged Thread]CSGB still bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JanneNico
    started a topic [Merged Thread]CSGB still bugged

Again I got stuck in a fight, and when refresh it won't reload.
    The devs really can't code this game, right ?
    This issue have been for a long time now, but anyone even cares about it ?
    I'm trally started to get really tired of all bugs in this game.
    And that they never fix them.
    It's way more important to add balens-events...

Mod Edit
    Conflicting rankings
    Test server issues
    s494 (group) issues
    Last edited by Whakapono; 11-01-2015, 10:14 PM. Reason: added links to other threads so they aren't 'lost'

• Whakapono
    replied
    Can we please have people make screenshots and videos of their CSGB. Tutorials for both are in my signature. The link in the video tutorial takes you to the wrong page, so if you would like to download ezvid before opening the tutorial, it is *found here*.

If you'd experienced issues the last couple of weeks, it's unfortunate, but it's likely you may experience issues the next week. Either way, if a video is set up to record so you could send it in with your tickets, the more it could help.

Leave a comment:

• Barraind
    replied
    "Target is under a protection buff"

Funny, because I watched him run out of his base, past 3 totems, up to our base and then engage someone in a tank there, without anyone being able to do anything to stop that.

NO I DONT THINK THEY BLOODY WELL ARE.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I and everyone else had noticed lag was much worse this time, more so than usual. While in battle, toons would never fully load even in a long fight, could not see skills going off.

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    List for today . same as last week. and more so
    God help me when trying to refresh took for ever to come back.
    Then skills don't fire at all.
    I m sure the gal n the other guild loved spanking me.. as she was dressed in her little leather outfit.. hehe
    black screens, frozen no movement . oh wait your gonna love this one..
    shooting non stop into our spawn so no one can leave and if u do leave your toon goes where ever it wants ... dazed and confused I labeled lol.
    Really XSGB is one of the events that is looked forward to by many on all servers , they, really on these days at least should find a fix .
    I feel many just won't participate since they get so many bugs they can't enjoy the event .
    just my 2 cents on that.

Leave a comment:

• mmatski
    replied
    If you are killed but your eudemon survives the battle, and you win, you will get a black screen after leaving battle and will stay black until the csgb ends. Hate to say this but I suggest people start doing this during csgb's until this is fixed. Maybe the dev's will get off their tush and fix it if enough people take advantage of this bug. (I would recommend STOP spending your money until they fix this bug, or all bugs for that matter)

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    Everything, you didn't hear? *giggles*

No I believe he was trolling
    LMAO Whakapono, yeah, prob, just HAD to ask LoL

Seemed like a legit Question :P

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
    They fixed what ?
    Everything, you didn't hear? *giggles*

No I believe he was trolling

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    Here is a list of the issues we had in our xsgb
    Freezing up in all fights.
    Black screens after refreshing
    The mouse bug, then not being able to use skills .
    Did not mention the lag since that is a given ..
    Not being able to log back in after a refresh.
    Think that's about it .
    Just thought I would report those few items.
    Turbain
    s 407

Leave a comment:

• SocOutcast
    replied
    Very similar, froze after fight so refreshed and the game let me back in an hour later. Thanks R2

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
    That's because they fixed it.
    I made myself laugh, one positive thing i guess =))
    They fixed what ?

Leave a comment:

• Onsy717
    replied
    XS GB refresh issue

Since xs gb started it has had a refresh issue. I was just in a fight and froze. I refreshed and now cant get back in. This happens to at least one or two players every battle. Why cant we get this fixed? It's been going on long enough. Now here I sit as G M not able to get back into the game while my guild battles Trinity's guild. It's time to get some of these issues straightened out. Enough is enough.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied

So another CSGB is here and is still bugged. I got stuck in a fight, luckily a refresh fixed it. Some of my guildies was not so lucky, stuck in fight for half the time no matter what they did.

Another bug that I have not heard about. I entered battle and someone from the enemy team joined my side and was fighting for me. Don't have screenshot since the battle ended pretty quick.

Leave a comment:

• Mission3
    replied
    Csgb

Another failed event! We have been stuck in a mystery fight for the entire event, refresh- right back in the fight, Change ISP-oh look.......still in the phantom fight, Try to leave the event- can't, why? yo guessed it.....still in never -never land fight!

Leave a comment:

• Beesenitch
    replied
    I'm also stuck in a fight...well, now it's a black screen...and no amount of refreshing or switching browers / mini client works.

Thanks R2 GREAT EVENT once again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X