• [Resolved] 10/4 gem synthesizer NOT unlimited

says unlimited but its really not .. nice real damn nice

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	584.3 KB
ID:	1777272
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

server 543 same sh** thing i mean, really?

Comment

not to mention that there are no gems of same lvl rewards at all this time.

Comment

I'm staying the hell away from it until they give us bonus gem.

Comment

Lol, it says unlimited and it's not...and like that wasnt enough it doesnt give gems. When you thought they couldnt get more re tarded, they surprise you again and again by proving you wrong. Who is gonna waste their gems for a limited event with no gems just for a few boxes. How wasnt the person handling the events fired by now is way beyond me. But hey everything here is going well why wouldnt they take vacation every month.
          Last edited by Darkwise; 10-03-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Right now, we have confirmation of the event being problematic and for this we apologize. It has been reported but so far we have no update and for that I am also sorry. As soon as we know anything we will do our best to update you on the matter at hand.

Magi~
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

So... from unlimited gem event we went to limited gem event and now to this trash with no gems, and we are supposed to waste 48 lvl 5 gems for 4 event boxes and so on do the math. You ppl at R2 are out of your minds. Nobody in their right minds will do this event especially limited ( wouldnt do it myself even if it really was unlimited but hey maybe someone needs a few boxes). "Keep up the good work"
              Last edited by Darkwise; 10-03-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

10/4 gem synthesizer unlimited?

after synthesizing various gems to go to receive the reward I find that is not unlimited is a bug? or am I confused?

Click image for larger version

Name:	10-4.png
Views:	1
Size:	540.6 KB
ID:	1718218

Comment

its a joke that the event is unlimited. i made many lvl 6 gems thinking its unlimited but i was able to claim the reward only once and also they have no same lvl gems here like we got in previous events.

Comment

Please if you have synthesised more than once for this event, a ticket needs to be made ASAP with screenshots where possible. Feel free to link this forum thread for visual aide. Please for anyone reading this, and the event has not yet hit your server, please do pass on the message 'just in case' it's not fixed before it hits your timezone.
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

I blame people who spends any money on this game for these errors. You are rewarding the dev's for their incompetence. I will not and refuse to recharge any set amount of balens till these errors stop completely.

Comment

I will also remind folks that tickets on this issue will not likely be dealt with until mid next week at the earliest due to the current Chinese holiday. So if we can get the word out to as many people as we can, and nip it in the butt before others start synthesising everything they have, hopefully the less painful it will be.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                          Please if you have synthesised more than once for this event, a ticket needs to be made ASAP with screenshots where possible. Feel free to link this forum thread for visual aide. Please for anyone reading this, and the event has not yet hit your server, please do pass on the message 'just in case' it's not fixed before it hits your timezone.

.synthesized 32 lvl 5 to level 6 and then 2 of those to level 7 b4 b4 seeing it wasnt working, i am positive they will replace all those gems

Comment

awesome fell for it too unlimited gems.

Comment

I don't play very much anymore (WT had made sure of that with their lag of a bug), but had forwarded this announcement to my guild members who are currently playing (and haven't quit the game yet). Also, figured that much since no help or resolve won't be about until they get back from their holiday.

Here's a novel concept: How about not dropping a potential problematic patch and then going off on a holiday? Or even so, how about waiting until your holiday is finished BEFORE you send out another patch that may be problematic? A good handful of players either have quit or just put the game aside until word comes about on a fix to make it enjoyable again. I am just suggesting.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X