No announcement yet.

Event Boxes!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure as why teh "typo" was not fixed on maint we had today. Bit weird that a customer has to come to forums to see what the text is ment to say...

Then again. not first, nor last time these happen on this game.
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Compensation for clothing shards

Since they made a (huge) ingame mistake promissing players to receive clothing shards when opening the cemetary chests, they should now live up to that promiss as law obligates them to.

I opened at least 25 cemetary chests to gather the clothing shards for a set of clothing meaning I am now missing somewhere a minimum between 25 and 250 clothing shards.

So at least compensate everyone that opened a chest with 2 shards of clothing being a fair solution in this matter.

Waiting to see your reaction (ingame) as soon as possible,

Regards,
      Karon (server 599)

Comment

so r2 is not going to honor theor mistake hahaaha r2 needs to get their self together and honor what they state
        Originally posted by 009.SSJ View Post
        Please See Here for chest corrections.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1453345
        forever faithful

Comment

Not the first time they make mistake like this. As they won't single out people when a big issue like this happens, most you can hope for is a lame compensation, or maybe like 30 free chests extra.

Comment

Once is a mistake. Twice IN A ROW is sheer incompetence.

We will await for thrice, when it becomes an up-yours to the players.

Comment

Cementery Chest not giving correct shards?

is it just me or the description say 1 cemetery chest give you 1 of he following item plus 1 of the shards #..

i opened 123 chest but only get 37 clothing shards..
              should i have atleast 100 shards? because it clearly says. " plus one of the following "
              Click image for larger version

Name:	chest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	1718565

or is this another of your wrong grammar description problems?

Comment

cant you do your description correctly? you are miss leading people. or is that actually your plan? you have been running this game for how many years now still you cant do a good job? even description on event boxes still a fail?

Comment

Actually it is worse than that, Kaye. They ran more than a dozen properly with the correct description. Then, they CHANGED it to the false one.

That is actually fraud in a court of law.

Comment

They reversed the two lists in the description. It should be chance of shards, and one of the other list guaranteed. Been reported for days now, and happened with the previous box (Trick or Treat) also. Instead of reversing the list in a hot maintenance (which they can do and have done before), they just issued a forum "correction" and left it at that.

Comment

We've had word this issue is on the list to be fixed this week. We can not give an exact time frame for the fix though.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X