sylph red gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Dear Mentor, Magik, With all due respect, if you are not even able to report and forward an obvious critical bug to the gms, or to ANYONE who can forward it to those who can do something about it, then whats the point of your existence? Whats the point of showing you a screenshot? Lets face it, if your reply to any bug is "write a ticket", that advice any forum giver can give here, no need to be a mentor. (again, no offense meant, I was just wondering about your possibilities).

Can you give us at least information if an orange sylph can use red equipment? So far, I had no doubt any sylph can use a red equipment (since the item description doesnt say otherwise), but you seem to know different, please advise us before I do the upgrade. Thanks!
    As far as I know orange sylphs can not equip red gear. If this has been changed then I'd be interested in a screen shot so I can update my personal information file. I have reported this when the issue first arose though I may have been remiss in mentioning it. Just me reporting this is not going to be enough I am afraid. They need to know whats been tried, they need to see yes its a red sylph with red gear, they need as much information as possible.. and since this is the first report we have come across of it sadly a ticket in this instance is required so they can try to resolve the issue.

I know people come to the forums for help.. and we really try our best to give it. I wish I could teleport over into his character and try it myself but I can't.. they took my tardis away last week *scowls!* I am hopeful once the ticket team has his ticket in hand they can see the issue and figure out what happened so it can be resolved.

I am hopeful that this is an isolated incident and not something happening to other people.. though with the information provided it will assuredly help get to the core of the matter.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

solved the problem. Removed the red gear, geared orange one on red sylph. only after geared the orange one i was able to socket red one. After socketing removed orange, geared red and done. But i dont think this is normal way to socket. They still have to check this problem for others.

Comment

That does sound very buggy to me to be honest. We have done some foot work and have uncovered people with red sylphs who have not had issues with equipping or gearing the divinity souls at all. If this issue turns out to be repetitive in the future please do not hesitate to submit a ticket, or to reply to an existing ticket if there is one with this update should it be in short order.

I am though glad, it has worked out and you were able to socket the divinity souls and reclaim your lost battle rating. if we can be of any help in the future, please let us know.

Magi~
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Can't Socket Divinity Souls into Red Sylph Equipment

Title says it. Was rearranging some divinity souls and couldn't put them back into my set of red sylph gear. I tried using 4 different browsers (Opera, Chrome, Firefox, IE) and was only able to move some back in using IE (the one I don't use unless **** like this comes up), which I think has more to do with the fact that I hadn't cleared my cache. Something in the updates bugged. I'm still not able to put anything into the Spirit Staff ([http://prntscr.com/8xp1e8).

Comment

Really? This place is over-censored. I didn't even swear. Having people mentally fill in the **** makes it seem worse imo...

Comment

Have you tried double clicking on the soul to get them to automatically transfer to the equipment? There was the same problem with gem earlier where you can't click and drag it across. Something about a level restriction, which is bogus, unless it is an accidental preview to what R2 is going to implement in the future (like they have with transposers).

A double click got around that.

Comment

Working...
              X