Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Weekly Arena rewards???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several people have said that they are getting their cross server arena league points and warriors mark boxes. So far we do not know how this is going to effect this weekends normal points or if the day for it was changed. So please bare with us while we try to find all of this out. I have given Whaka a poke to see what she can try to find out for me so if we get something more conclusive we will try to relay an update.. but no promises guys, because we do not always get them I am afraid.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ther rewards is wrong i whas diamond last week i get rewards from wgis week so agin novody can get in daimond more then arena pts reset saturday but rewards sebd oiy thusday, ther clever od r2 to doit like that.

Comment

Just so we're all on the same page (hopefully):

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        *facepalm*

We'll see what's going on here. As it stands seems no-one knows.

As far as Warriors marks go, the mass compensation in hot events was for that. We will try to update any further as soon as we know.
        Still awaiting a reply. Apologies for not replying earlier. Mentor_Magik is correct in saying everyone will be updated as soon as we hear anything. Thank you for your continuing patience.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

So whaka .. u took my discussion tread off and made it a merged tread with this bug tread .. ( i choose to open a discussion and not report the issue in here as many already did ) .. but oke discussion is closed as of is ..

problems still excisting thou are ..

missing compensation (we got 1 for the weekly rewards) (not near the items we missed out upon thou, just bunch of ****)
          yet not for the emergeny r2 had on 9/11 followed with the (above named crappy compensation that wasnt for it)

then we have the reset points weekend / mid week reward moment issue

to sumarize tread u closed (with already had cross links to here in it and other way arround)

Comment

7th nov was gold got no rewards but reset back to iron

today on thursday 12th nov reset was silver group now back to iron group

weres my compensation r2 for your complete idiot mess up of this event

you owe me my league insig rewards utter stupidity of r2

Your case # is 448334

mods are very slow on the uptake they merge threads etc they promise they forward etc but do we get any info at all do we need to start asking for proof u actually pass on the defects

what u say and what u actualy do are 2 diffrent things
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 11-12-2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X