No Area Matching Killing us small guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Area Matching Killing us small guys

Since 5.1, the matching at noon area has not worked. We small guys meet only whales so we lose 100 % of the battles. Before 5.1, we were matched to other small guys sometimes and could get a few wins a day. Insignia is absolutely necessary for us to play and grow but in the current lack of matching in area (and battleground redesign for whales) now limits us to 150 insignia a day. Being one shot 15 times a day is cruel and not fun. Please help us small guys or lose us. 5.1 optimized and last weeks changes did not help us.

yes would be nice if they fix this.

For the whales its also no fun, only one shot hits.

It is boring, waiting for 50-60 second, for 1 second fight.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Its all a ploy by the R2 admins to force people into their new BG "Twilight Arena" since its impossible to get the necessary pvp points each week to get the warriors mark, people now have to risk their hard earned honor to make up the difference. Which BTW I refuse to give my hard earned honor to people who could care less if you drop a honor level-as long as they get their coveted mass kills a day for some title to make them feel better about themselves. On my current server the win to loss ratio has to be 1 win to each 200 matches. Yeah Way to CUPCAKE go Devs, u made it impossible for new servers to gain the necessary insignia we need. You might have thought this player might be baffoned into this little trick, but like I said IT DIDNT ***** WORK.

Comment

Force to be VIP level 9, and you will not loose anything.

But no matter how we are matched, the 55s matching penalty means? To stay longer? To disgust us?

Comment

BG is messed up as it is as well. Clearly, R2 has no intelligence whatsoever when it comes to a concept of matching. I either get the easy fights or I get the whale fights (both of which end in 3 seconds after waiting nearly a minute to get in). I don't like either since I would like a decent fight (of about 40-60 seconds or longer) where we are closely matched in strategy, skill, damage, etc., that will keep both teams on their toes to the last unit (main or Eud) standing. Oh, how I missed those fights.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Its the same from everyones point of view. Im lvl 70 myself and if I go do arena with players of my own lvl i lose them all, if i go with an 80 with half my br i win them all. Either way the fun and competition is completely ruined from arena as it is from bg, sylph expedition, atoll is even more annoying and dimensions are just horrible. I have no idea what R2 were trying to accomplish by this change in an event that was perfect as it was, but this is one of the main reasons i see my friends and fellow players walk away from this more and more everyday.

Comment

First, total agreement on matching. Horrible. Senseless. Brainless.

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              BG is messed up as it is as well. Clearly, R2 has no intelligence whatsoever when it comes to a concept of matching....
              But, it's 7Road, not R2, not Armor Games, &c. 7Road is the Devs.

Now, what makes too little sense to me is it's R2, Armor Games, and that crowd, who pay the devs to develop the game. How do none of them have enough control to stop 7Road's devs from doing really unhelpful things that drive people off the game and stop them spending?

So, arena matching, BG matching, lag, rushed overdevelopment...the devs aren't proving they're great coders because we can't even SEE the game anymore! It's that horrible. But, professionally, they're making a reputation for themselves of coding a game into oblivion, rushing to release untested and bad code, not listening to their customers (which is more R2 & Armor Games than us players, actually...but R2 says they've told the devs to stop patching with garbage and to listen to what we players actually want and need)...they're basically making sure nobody would want to hire those coders again, no matter what potential this game has to be great.

It's up to 7Road. R2 is just caught in the crossfire here...but could stand to be a LOT more forceful in getting us all a game we can play again. Too many are just leaving, forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
                First, total agreement on matching. Horrible. Senseless. Brainless.

But, it's 7Road, not R2, not Armor Games, &c. 7Road is the Devs.

Now, what makes too little sense to me is it's R2, Armor Games, and that crowd, who pay the devs to develop the game. How do none of them have enough control to stop 7Road's devs from doing really unhelpful things that drive people off the game and stop them spending?

So, arena matching, BG matching, lag, rushed overdevelopment...the devs aren't proving they're great coders because we can't even SEE the game anymore! It's that horrible. But, professionally, they're making a reputation for themselves of coding a game into oblivion, rushing to release untested and bad code, not listening to their customers (which is more R2 & Armor Games than us players, actually...but R2 says they've told the devs to stop patching with garbage and to listen to what we players actually want and need)...they're basically making sure nobody would want to hire those coders again, no matter what potential this game has to be great.

It's up to 7Road. R2 is just caught in the crossfire here...but could stand to be a LOT more forceful in getting us all a game we can play again. Too many are just leaving, forever.
                The thing is, if R2 cared about any issues, they would have addressed them to the developers. This company only cares about money, nothing else. This is also their fault too.

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
                  The thing is, if R2 cared about any issues, they would have addressed them to the developers. This company only cares about money, nothing else. This is also their fault too.
                  Actually, I've heard from several sources many of these issues HAVE been addressed to the developers. For the moment, let's say I suspend my disbelief enough that I have to allow this as being very possible.

That said, there's a difference between saying "we think this might be a problem" and "you have to fix this, NOW, else everyone is going to leave the game, and our reasons for paying you to develop it further will be at an end...and since we have a contract, you WILL fix this now!"

To a point...a point we probably have passed now...you don't open up on your "supply chain," in any business, by giving them both barrels the first time something is wrong...or the second, or the third. But, there is a threshold where you MUST get a fix. Your point, Enehasd, is we've passed that point. I think you're right.

So, now the question here, perhaps to the mods, or one of the daring young devs from 7Road, is, "When are you going to get things fixed and then stop breaking them over and over in future?" Every player on every server worth your attention wants to know the answer. The sibling to that question is "Does anyone at 7Road listen shy of being threatened with loss of their jobs?" We shouldn't have to ask, but we have to now.

Comment

Working...
                  X