Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sold white horse from farm and lost 2.4 billion gold!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the highest I have paid is 13M+change per button press, and that is a L36 enchant, not HF...

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      I'm sorry but that's nonsensical. Gold isn't used on a single-purchase basis. The primary gold sink in the current game is Holy Forge. That's what the average player will be hoarding gold for, and it takes nothing to burn through billions upon billions gold during a Holy Forge event. Indeed, it's impossible to achieve the maximum daily awards from an HF event without spending beyond the cap. The cap absolutely ought to be raised because of this.
      How exactly do you propose making the cap larger?

P.S. - If you say 'make the number bigger' I'm going to break my arm on the epic facepalm.

Comment

Don't break your arm. Just use this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	implied-facepalm.png
Views:	5
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	1722921

Comment

Ha Ha. Tommy Lee Jones. So epic.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The only fix that could be implemented is warning or even preventing people from going over the limit. That would be nice, but it probably would end up in triple digits if I ordered the priority of things to be fixed. And with all the possible sources of gold, making that work correctly would be a pretty big effort, so not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
              How exactly do you propose making the cap larger?

P.S. - If you say 'make the number bigger' I'm going to break my arm on the epic facepalm.
              Are you seriously trying to argue that it's somehow impossible to raise the cap?

Comment

Are you seriously trying to argue that it's somehow impossible to raise the cap?
                Impossible? No. Unfeasible? Yes.

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                World boss health grows exponentially, if you didn't notice. World boss at the moment has what, roughly 1.16billion health? An unsigned 32-byte integer has exactly 2,147,483,648. In other words - we could have a 2.1billion HP world boss instead of a 1.16b; which is still nothing. You might be able to make the argument that they should use an unsigned 8-byte integer (which flash doesn't have), an unsigned 4-byte integer (which some flash versions don't support, and wouldn't fix the problem anyway), or perhaps a floating point number - which would be one hell of a an undertaking switching it in code. There's not exactly an easy solution to the answer of the world boss health, aside from changing the damage to gold ratio.
                What's your solution?

Comment

To these ignoramuses, the solution is simple: FIX IT!!! Fixitfixitfixit!

That is all they know to cry. To actually come up with REAL solutions? Forget it. They are the 99%.

Comment

It's not the players' job to make the game functional, it's the devs' job.

Comment

It's not the players' job to make the game functional, it's the devs' job.
                      Lol seriously.......

Comment

game is pretty functional , your actual gold cap its cap that allow you to buy everything in game
                        for example last astro slot upgrade cost 2b gold (if you dont get blessing) there is no reason to sell all animals over a cap unless you try to brag about something

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                          The only fix that could be implemented is warning or even preventing people from going over the limit. That would be nice, but it probably would end up in triple digits if I ordered the priority of things to be fixed. And with all the possible sources of gold, making that work correctly would be a pretty big effort, so not worth it.
                          lol aniki~ now its happend~ already sold my animal before patch#00 :3 thinking abt wht u say before
                          S287 - Forgotten Outpost
                          IGN : SerahFarron
                          guild : Aztec

Comment

Working...
                          X