World Boss Hp increase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Hp increase

Not really a bug but it basically makes wb useless. Since the merge my server and I'm sure other servers kill the boss in less than 2mins which isnt long enough to get any decent amount of daru or gold so an hp increase is desperately needed.

While this has been asked for and requested/suggested countless times we sadly at this time have no update or information on any such change coming. We understand how people would like this to happen especially as the player base as a whole gets stronger and now with the introduction of knighthood as well. Should any such change happen in the future it would likely be announced in the news and events section so keep an eye there.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Magik, I think it has been explained ad nauseum that it cannot happen so long as we are on a Flash platform. At least not without a major rewrite of the game itself. An increase in WB HP is NOT going to happen. Other avenues need to be explored.

Comment

yes bring back the afternoon wb so we ave 3 again like 3years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          yes bring back the afternoon wb so we ave 3 again like 3years ago
          lol, I agree. Wish there bring back the afternoon WB
          (First World Boss: Wolf, Second World Boss: Worm-like a Bonecrusher & Third World Boss: Dragon)
          even so in the middle of time there nothing to do much 3pm to 5:30pm between those time expect BG
          (BG is everywhere anyway, but not much to get it)
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

1 2 3 4 5 .. it dont mather .. sitll 1 hit wb if lucky .. rewrite game litte chance .. solution cancel kh and demerge servers .. problem solved

Comment

Having another WB is not going to help if your server never needs 2 minutes to kill it off completely.
              Most top players on my server only needs ONE HIT to give us lvl20 inspiration.
              We never had lvl1-19 inspiration since the latest merge. It always jumped to lvl20 instantly, as soon as WB starts.

I'd suggest to add a small script to respawn another WB if the current WB dies in under 5 minutes, up to 2 respawns possible.
              It's not difficult to do:
              Start the script at the 5 minute mark. Check if WB is still alive. If not, restart WB. Sleep for 5 minutes.
              Check if WB is still alive at the 10 minute mark. If not, restart WB. Exit.

It's that simple.
              Last edited by R238423534; 03-30-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                Having another WB is not going to help if your server never needs 2 minutes to kill it off completely.
                Most top players on my server only needs ONE HIT to give us lvl20 inspiration.
                We never had lvl1-19 inspiration since the latest merge. It always jumped to lvl20 instantly, as soon as WB starts.

I'd suggest to add a small script to respawn another WB if the current WB dies in under 5 minutes, up to 2 respawns possible.
                It's not difficult to do:
                Start the script at the 5 minute mark. Check if WB is still alive. If not, restart WB. Sleep for 5 minutes.
                Check if WB is still alive at the 10 minute mark. If not, restart WB. Exit.

It's that simple.
                Not really how you want to do it.

1) Boss starts and script starts (5 mins)
                2) One minute later, boss dies.
                3) Everyone stands there for four minutes.
                4) Boss spawns at five minute mark.
                5) Go to 1. (Unless it's spawned twice already.)

I see what you're saying though, surely they can come up with a simple solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsatia01 View Post
                  Not really how you want to do it.

1) Boss starts and script starts (5 mins)
                  2) One minute later, boss dies.
                  3) Everyone stands there for four minutes.
                  4) Boss spawns at five minute mark.
                  5) Go to 1. (Unless it's spawned twice already.)

I see what you're saying though, surely they can come up with a simple solution.
                  don't need to start script at same time as wb (waste 5 minutes on a sleep syscall). just start it at the 5 minute mark.
                  anything more complex than that might require more thinking and more work, which they might not be willing to input into it.
                  5 minute is a good threshold to be "general" enough for all servers to have it.
                  they won't put any solution on just some servers. have to be something that works for "all".
                  the 1-minute mark is prolly not going to work for all, even though it works perfect on my server.

Comment

Think about the lag the routine might give out on since it has to call to the WB's HP status (WBHP>=1 for alive, WBHP=0 for dead) after a minute or less on the server(s) (since some are merged now). I mean it might be doable, but consider the connection quality now.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what do you mean by "after a minute or less on the server(s)"?
                      the WB HP status is part of the server state. the script is entirely local to the server. nothing needs to be done on client side at all.
                      WB restart is done by server. clients get the respawned WB through the icon on screen like a regular WB.
                      people need time to enter WB prior to start. that's one reason why a small gap between respawn is desirable.
                      not knowing Wartune's server side architecture, but it seems like an appliance as they appear quite uniform.
                      it would be quite trivial if all timed events are scheduled jobs on server.

ps. the connection quality to hosts where the wartune (virtual?) servers reside seems very good on my side (<24 ms from ping), but everything in-game seems to take forever.

Comment

if everybody is just getting 1 hit on wb then wat r2 must do is take wb away and never bring it back

introduce a new way to produce gold actualy build a gold mine and get edus to dig for it as slaves lol for 1 hr every day lol

Comment

Child slavery? *watches the leftard heads explode*

You really like to tease the PC totalitarian derps we have in this forum, don't you?

Comment

they would not have to completely rewrite the game just merely edit certain parts of the code. say next major patch that could be included. It is a simple thing to do they just refuse to do it. Just as they have removed wings from the hot event exchange and nobody seems to have an answer about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              if everybody is just getting 1 hit on wb then wat r2 must do is take wb away and never bring it back

introduce a new way to produce gold actualy build a gold mine and get edus to dig for it as slaves lol for 1 hr every day lol
                              err...i'm afraid they'd prolly just increase alchemy attempts or reduce the growing time on kitten club thingies. nothing more impressive than that from wartune for the past 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X