[Bug]Class advancement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug]Class advancement

my advancement level is not going up is it supposed to?
    Last edited by R231350362; 04-14-2016, 09:58 PM.

Originally posted by R231350362 View Post
    my advancement level is not going up is it supposed to?
    Are you the one who posted about this issue before?

Screenshot your current 'profile' page, your 'talents' page, and your 'quests' page, and your dragon soul page (if you have that).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	2
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	1724482

i got his quest last night i was told that i should be getting exp again but my exp still says its full and this number wont change though ive gained at least 30mill exp
      sorry for poor quality

Comment

i got his quest last night i was told that i should be getting exp again but my exp still says its full and this number wont change though ive gained at least 30mill exp
        sorry for poor quality
        You have to pass Class Advancement to get the exp bar running again. It will change from the blue to a green color. Depending on the EXP you have stored, which you can always check through talents, it will determine the level of specialty you start off with when you do pass. Then only you will see that number increase in the quest.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Name:	lvs.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	1724483

thats for all classes. so. lv up 80 more times.

and no. 30 mil exp is not full lv yet :P
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

sorry for poor quality
            That's why I told you to post your talent screen. That's where you can view your EXP.

Comment

but how do i finish class advancement?

Comment

i know 30 would be no where near max lol but i thought at least 20/80

Comment

but how do i finish class advancement?
                  If you are in the first stages of class advance can you tell me where you are in accordance with the image Gimmikc posted please? There are stages to class advance and each stage has so many levels or tiers within it. Once you max out or become a Dragon sword bow or warlock then the talents requirement will start.. so can you show us a screen shot of what your class advance questing is showing you so maybe we can get a better idea if its stuck or if somethings going on? We are aware there have been a few small issues and we need to figure out which this may be.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I'm not sure how to get a screen shot, I cant even get that screen that was posted. I finished all the Class Advancement 1 quests, tanks, battles, dungeons. Now I should be able to get into Class advancement dungeons to work on those levels, but it keeps telling me that it's not unlocked.
                    In my quest tracker I have Construct a Henna Lab and An Audience with the King I. Both tell my I need to finish Class Advancement. Except I believe I have done so and it won't unlock those.

Comment

Originally posted by maggicone View Post
                      I'm not sure how to get a screen shot, I cant even get that screen that was posted. I finished all the Class Advancement 1 quests, tanks, battles, dungeons. Now I should be able to get into Class advancement dungeons to work on those levels, but it keeps telling me that it's not unlocked.
                      In my quest tracker I have Construct a Henna Lab and An Audience with the King I. Both tell my I need to finish Class Advancement. Except I believe I have done so and it won't unlock those.
                      Well aside from having someone login to your character who is a little more well versed in the class advancement process, the only other solution I'm seeing is to submit a ticket. That may be the end solution anyways if your quest-line has been broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        If you are in the first stages of class advance can you tell me where you are in accordance with the image Gimmikc posted please? There are stages to class advance and each stage has so many levels or tiers within it. Once you max out or become a Dragon sword bow or warlock then the talents requirement will start.. so can you show us a screen shot of what your class advance questing is showing you so maybe we can get a better idea if its stuck or if somethings going on? We are aware there have been a few small issues and we need to figure out which this may be.
                        the last quest i did was complete the 5mini boss dungeon and now it says to talk to brad. Someone said i need max talents for him to respond though

Comment

the last quest i did was complete the 5mini boss dungeon and now it says to talk to brad. Someone said i need max talents for him to respond though
                          That quest is for completing the first class advancement. Max talents is for completing knighthood, which is the second class advancement. But I am getting confused. You said you have level 2 dragon soul core for your dragon soul level and you can't get that until after the first class advancement is done.

If you can posts some screenshots of your toon.

Comment

Name:	Untitled2.png
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	1724489 my dragon soul

Comment

Name:	Untitled3.png
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1724490 all my current quests