The Archeology handbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Archeology handbook

when i want the see what i miss and where to find it in the handbook, there is "Output: -" on all items, am i the only one or is it just another bug after they changed it again

I know I have seen this as well and will report it for you, though if when it happens again you can toss up a screen shot as well, it really helps for us to be able to give them something to see. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      I know I have seen this as well and will report it for you, though if when it happens again you can toss up a screen shot as well, it really helps for us to be able to give them something to see. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this!
      if you seen it feel free to take the sc yourself. it aint exzactly brainsurgery.
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
        if you seen it feel free to take the sc yourself. it aint exzactly brainsurgery.
        I will report this, but I will note:

Screenshots from a mentor (or a game GM) has as much power as the next player. The more they (R2Games) receive, the more documentation they have to prove to the devs that there is in fact an issue. Mentor_Magik has forwarded what they have, however other player screenshots made public on forums (with any character sensitive information edited out) makes reporting that much 'easier'
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

that we know. yet even if we post a 100 pics here with the problem. any problem actually. we are next told to send in a ticket with the said problem. and nothin happens apart a auto note from a helper elf.
          and as you guys/gals keep sayin. you all are players too. if you see it in game, then the pic you make of a knows problem should be as valuable as anyone elses.

besides. on a prob like this. if mentors send a pic of it to devs. it kinda should have more pressure than same number of players doin it.
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

He does have a point, you know. When I was a mod on a different game/developer site, I would send tons of screenshots of problems encountered because I, too, play the game. Somehow, my screenshots are worth more being a mod than being just a player that they expedite the situation to get it corrected on their next maintenance.

Just my two clams worth. Yaba daba doo.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I couldnt agree more ... a screenshot from a moderator has alot more pull ...
              please do so to fix this issue and thank you ! I also have an issue with no longuer
              being able to see where to get the items in the archeology dig site ( output - )

Comment

A typical workaround (and I hope it won't be permanent as I am with others in waiting for a fix) would be going into the archaeology feature and check the map locations as it will say what it contains. Again, it's a pain in the rear end so that is why I am hoping a fix will come soon so those of us (I had started on this little adventure) will get back to being Indy.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X