Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced Guild Skill: Insignia Bonus (seems to have no effect)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Guild Skill: Insignia Bonus (seems to have no effect)

I have multiple toons showing that the Advanced Guild Skill for Insignia Bonus seems to have no effect.
    I have this guild skill upgraded to level 5 on these toons, which supposedly gives 800 extra insignias per guild battle.
    For every time my guild lost a GB, I only got 450 insignias, which means the Advanced Guild Skill for Insignia Bonus had no effect.
    If this guild skill had effect, it should give me 450+800=1250 insignias instead.
    Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but it happened consistently on several toons on different servers (1 on R2, 3 on Kabam).
    Wondering if anyone else has a similar problem, and would like to gather some more info before I file a support ticket for it.

Yes, the same with my toons. I filed a ticket with screenshots, they apologized with promises to fix, and I keep follow-up on it for a month until I gave up.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know about this, I will get this reported as well on my end for you in hopes of getting it a little added poke. You said you will follow up for a month until you gave up, does this mean you reported this a while ago or did you just report this now as in yesterday? if the issue was reported a while ago let me know and I will poke harder about it for you. Also if you have the ticket number feel free to give it to us so it helps us with the reporting for you.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Thank you for taking time to respond. I mean I kept following it up for every few days lasting for around a month and I just got tired to follow-up anymore as the tickets are addressed properly in 1 out of 10 times. It's been months since I reported it when I first noticed the bug. About the ticket, I no longer have it. It's a lost cause to keep following it up on the person who replied on my ticket.
        Last edited by TheTesterS; 06-07-2016, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTesterS View Post
          Thank you for taking time to respond. I mean I kept following it up for every few days lasting for around a month and I just got tired to follow-up anymore as the tickets are addressed properly in 1 out of 10 times. It's been months since I reported it when I first noticed the bug. About the ticket, I no longer have it. It's a lost cause to keep following it up on the person who replied on my ticket.
          Every ticket response is sent by email. Could you please find the ticket number from your emails (if you haven't deleted them yet)? Would be very helpful if you have it.

I'll get a screenshot and create a ticket when this happens again.

Comment

Can I just double check.. is it rewarding the bonus insignia from guild battle wins? Or just not at all?
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              Can I just double check.. is it rewarding the bonus insignia from guild battle wins? Or just not at all?
              Could you plz tell us how many insignias (without the advanced guild skill) are rewarded from a GB win within under 20 minutes (real GB is usually under 2 minutes)?
              I received more than 1000 per win. I would need to know the base reward amount in order to tell if the skill has effect, because 1000 is more than 800.
              For a GB loss, the skill for sure has no effect, because 450 is less than 800.

Comment

As what the description of the Advance Guild Skill Insignia Bonus, it must take effect on every guild battle win or lose, or how long the guild battle will last. The Advance Guild Skill Honor Bonus works fully no matter the circumstances as it's counterpart. So why not the Insignia Bonus? So I spend 200k+ of Fang of Fear where I get 0 Bonus.. seriously?
                Last edited by TheTesterS; 06-08-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  Thank you for letting us know about this, I will get this reported as well on my end for you in hopes of getting it a little added poke. You said you will follow up for a month until you gave up, does this mean you reported this a while ago or did you just report this now as in yesterday? if the issue was reported a while ago let me know and I will poke harder about it for you. Also if you have the ticket number feel free to give it to us so it helps us with the reporting for you.
                  Missed gb and couldn't get the SS yet. Did you forward this up for us yet?

Comment

As what the description of the Advance Guild Skill Insignia Bonus, it must take effect on every guild battle win or lose, or how long the guild battle will last. The Advance Guild Skill Honor Bonus works fully no matter the circumstances as it's counterpart. So why not the Insignia Bonus? So I spend 200k+ of Fang of Fear where I get 0 Bonus.. seriously?
                    Whakapono was just trying to help the dev identify the problem. If you know the answer, plz share it. It'd help expedite the bug fix.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      Whakapono was just trying to help the dev identify the problem. If you know the answer, plz share it. It'd help expedite the bug fix.
                      I think you should read what you quoted. As I said, the Advance Guild Skill Honor Bonus works "fully" no matter the circumstances. Win or Lose under 20 mins., 40 mins, or until battle ends. While on other hand, Advance Guild Insignia Bonus as it's counterpart, takes full effect if won. On contrary, zero bonus when lose. So the losing guild even have Lv. 10 Advance Guild Skill Insignia Bonus receives 0 Bonus which I find ridiculous spending 200k+ Fang of Fear.

Comment

...Advance Guild Insignia Bonus ... takes full effect if won...zero bonus when lose...
                        Thanks for the clarification. So the skill has effect for GB wins, but no effect for GB losses.

Comment

I have reported this on my end, however if anyone has screen shots of on a guild battle win and a guild battle loss it would really help so that things can be seen. The more things we can present the easier our job becomes when trying to explain things or get them looked into. With guild battle tonight, if any of you are in a build who is combating can you please try to get us some screen shots or pay close attention as to whats going if you have this skill learned?
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Yes Magic, I'll try to make it to GB tonight, and have told a few other people to share me a screenshot if they are able to capture it.
                            I'll send you the screenshots by PM as soon as I have them.
                            Thanks again for helping with this matter.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	1725151
                              Our guild lost the guild battle.

Name:	Untitled2.png
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1725152
                              As you can see in this images, I have Lv. 6 Advance Guild Skill Insignia Bonus +960..

Name:	Untitled3.png
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	1725153
                              and Lv. 2 Advance Guild Skill Honor Bonus +320.

When a Guild lost they received 500 Honor and 450 Insignia. I received 820 Honor and 450 Insignia. This clearly shows that Honor: 500(Base)+320(Bonus) took effect. While on other hand, Insignia: 450(Base)+0(Bonus) though I have +960 Bonus which didn't took effect.
                              Last edited by TheTesterS; 06-10-2016, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X