Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hot Event 9/21 Recharge Gift Mount.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Event 9/21 Recharge Gift Mount.

Can we please have some clarification on the criteria for this event? The wording in the event details says "Recharge at least 2,000 balens per day" It does not say whether a player has to recharge 2,000 balens in a single instance. I recharged 500 balens and 1,000 balens for the "Recharge Pack" event, then a further 500 balens to make the total 2,000 but did not get the rewards for the hot event!!! I sent a ticket 16 hours ago but have had no reply to it. It is a timed event and needs clarification as soon as possible. Thank you. DarkRelic

Yes me too I recharge 500+1000 and 500 at last still not get reward.
    Please make clarification details.

And what should we do

Comment

Same thing here.

It doesn't state on the wording that it needs to be done in one amount. I did 500, 1000 and 500 - and did not get the credit.

I have also submitted a ticket but no response yet. Ticket # 572690.
      FireAndIce
      Mage +112m
      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
      Ancients guild
      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Grrrr.... just got a response - the elf was talking about the anniversary check-in problems, and did not answer my complaint at all. I have responded that he is on the wrong subject. I can see a struggle ahead....
        FireAndIce
        Mage +112m
        Ancients guild
        Gamerocks S8

Comment

Same issue. I recharged 500, 1000, and 500, but no rewards.. raised ticket and no response.

Comment

There's now been several emails back and forth between me and support, and a solution has been reached.

They admit that the wording is misleading, and said that if i continue to recharge correctly in 2K batches for the next 6 days, they will send me the 7th day's prize once I have done that. So my recharges will allow me to collect days 1 to 6, and they will send the 7th for the recharge I did "incorrectly" yesterday.

Hope I have written that in a way that is understandable
            FireAndIce
            Mage +112m
            Ancients guild
            Gamerocks S8

Comment

I also have the same issue (recharges 500 then 1000 then 500 balens), can an admin provide a response to this?

Comment

It sadly appears to be a lump sum of two thousand not broken up intervals as many were doing to get the other recharge packs up at this moment. Please do solid amounts at 2000 and not 500, 500,1000 etc because it will not count. If you've already done this please submit a ticket like FireandIce has and explain the issue so that you can try to get the needed help as this is a pretty fierce and steep recharge event but the end reward is fairly nice. I hope this helps everyone and if you need further help let us know.
                Last edited by GM_Magik; 09-22-2016, 05:56 AM.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

In order to get the 500 balens recharge gift pack, you can just recharge 2000 balens and you'll receive them too. Don't require to recharge the specific amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerquoise View Post
                    In order to get the 500 balens recharge gift pack, you can just recharge 2000 balens and you'll receive them too. Don't require to recharge the specific amount.
                    Some recharge boxes are 500 for the first box then one thousand for the second box, then two thousand for the third box and four thousand etc etc etc. Often people try to break things down into those increments to get as much loot as possible hence the 500, 500, 1000 to make the 2k and in this case it isn't going to work am afraid.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I got the same response, but now slightly different issue. I recharged 2000 balens at 12:03, after reset, and the recharge prize never lit up for me. Any ideas what's going on here? THis event is pretty buggy. Totally agree that the reward is worth it, but it's getting frustrating getting to the prize. I raised a ticket but have yet to see a response.

Comment

your not the only one, i did 2k,1, and another 2k balen and treasure lode nor recharge gift lit up for me. so i am not really happy right now with their lack of response on this .

Comment

I am still fighting to get the mount, having completed all the recharges now. This will be a deal breaker for me I'm afraid.
                          FireAndIce
                          Mage +112m
                          Ancients guild
                          Gamerocks S8

Comment

So I'm not sure what you guys talking about it has to be a full 2000 recharge for, I did 500 on day 1, 1000 on day 2 and 500 on day 3 and got the rewards for day 3... pic...Click image for larger version

Name:	day 3 done.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	1727291 so if this works like this, why wouldn't it work for any other day? 2000 purchase is 2000 purchase regardless if it's in several increments. also, I never received my day 7 rewards. placed a ticket and have not gotten a response

Alexxis
                            Kabam S146

Comment

Working...
                            X