Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported]Patch 6.1 Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported]Patch 6.1 Bugs

This thread is only for bugs come about with release of Patch 6.1. Please if your bug is from a maintenance after, or another patch, please find the relevant thread to report. Most would be in the Mega bug thread. Thank you.

When reporting a bug, always include:
    - Your platform (R2, Kabam, Kong, Armor) and server number
    - Your character name
    - A clear description of the issue
    - Wherever possible: a screenshot

Reported:

Typographical:

Intentional?

Resolved:
    Retired Moderator.

r2-Arrowqueen - s244
    marriage satisfaction - was lvl 9 b4 patch, now lvl 6

Click image for larger version

Name:	marriage.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	1727225

Comment

on my character it says we're married but on her character

Attached Files

Comment

Party chat in venus war is war not working

Comment

Please Check My Character in S671 nick Rosemary Can't out Dimension Always FIGHT with Guardian Angel Always Imune damage...So im can't kill him and Monster Can't kill me too...So what??? how can i End That FIGHT!!!!

Comment

Please Check My character FAST RESPON please!!!!

Name:	wartune1.jpg
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	1727237

Comment

I'm having the same issue than R257709761, the moob is unkillable, bellow a pic mine.

My platform: R2
              Server: S671
              Nick name: wert

As I told above the moob is unkillable, I did a refresh but can't exit of that fight, I continue fighting but can't win and can't die.

PLZ FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Name:	unkillable.jpg
Size:	463.2 KB
ID:	1727253
              Attached Files
              Last edited by R297798561; 09-26-2016, 08:25 AM.

Comment

old chinese mini client has a bug with this new patch, any mpd that i do and which at the end i have to chose a reward behind a card, its freezing after the last boss dies... i will make a video recording soon and come back to this post.

Comment

my hubby toon

-r2
                  -s670
                  -hitnrun

same has many get stuck in dim endless battle always finish by unbug but take like 40min-1h so guys dont do dimention for now in case lol carefull...!!!

Comment

R2 - GuoXiang - S482

Frost Panther Inspiration skill (group attack buff) says it lasts 2 turns, but actually only lasts 1 turn.

Name:	Inspiration.JPG
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	1727272

Comment

Originally posted by dynasty256 View Post
                      R2 - GuoXiang - S482

Frost Panther Inspiration skill (group attack buff) says it lasts 2 turns, but actually only lasts 1 turn.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]167375[/ATTACH]
                      I have noticed similar.... With most buffs.... Cursed Arrow on Wind Ranger.

I think that it applies on hit.... so the attacking ones applied for this round of attacks and the next.

So in effect that the skill is cast on the last hit in that round of attacks then one turn will be wasted and only last another.

This has been there for most buffs all along.... try using the battle oracle for Damnation last 3 rounds and caps at 50% for better results.

Comment

Had issue with this once, raised Ticket to support and the fixed for me with in 30 minutes.

In reference to:

I'm having the same issue than R257709761, the moob is unkillable, bellow a pic mine.

As I told above the moob is unkillable, I did a refresh but can't exit of that fight, I continue fighting but can't win and can't die.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                          r2-Arrowqueen - s244
                          marriage satisfaction - was lvl 9 b4 patch, now lvl 6

[ATTACH=CONFIG]167283[/ATTACH]
                          Same happened here.

Note sure if this is right, but I think it might be based on a change in the experience per level required changing.

If only needed 30000 per level and now needs more your adjusted level would be where your at in terms of the new level requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlyShark View Post
                            I have noticed similar.... With most buffs.... Cursed Arrow on Wind Ranger.

I think that it applies on hit.... so the attacking ones applied for this round of attacks and the next.

So in effect that the skill is cast on the last hit in that round of attacks then one turn will be wasted and only last another.

This has been there for most buffs all along.... try using the battle oracle for Damnation last 3 rounds and caps at 50% for better results.

Cursed arrow lasts 2 enemy turns, so when it is cast on the enemy the enemy has to have done 2 attacks before it wears off and it works correctly. The frost panther skill inspiration is not an attack + buff like cursed arrow, therefore it shouldn't trigger upon cast. Furthermore, it's a group buff so even if it did trigger upon cast that would only consume 1 turn for the caster (frost panther) and not anyone else affected by the buff.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlyShark View Post
                              Had issue with this once, raised Ticket to support and the fixed for me with in 30 minutes.

In reference to:

My solution was logging out from the game, from forum, etc., then I deleted the browser history, restart the browser and log again in the game, and "voila", my toon appeared in Cloud City

Comment

Working...
                              X