Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titan Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple

I have not put in a ticket on this issue. But has anyone else noticed when you use instant death that sometimes it does not fully kill a player and even the eudis sometimes live through this skill. Also when you do use the skill and it does kill an eudi the next round they are full health and you have to kill again. Players that you don't fully kill with the kill skill can get full health from skills cast by their party. I thought this might be fixed when all the servers came online with the patch but I guess not. Also would like to know why the players can not have their sub eudis against the 8 on the other side? Hopefully this will be fix but maybe its not
    broken who knows and if its not broken than this really sucks for us the players.
    Last edited by talisman202; 12-09-2016, 04:10 PM.

Was wondering how much thought was put into Titan Temple? Me/11 million BR against 4 players with over 18 million BR.
    Yesterday it was difficult but manage to achieve victory on one set of players. Today, it was impossible. Any thoughts?
    Are non-cashiers and light cashiers really being pushed out? Titan Temple needs to be adjusted to be any fun for all players, not just the select few.
    Thanks for reading

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLornaMarie View Post
      Was wondering how much thought was put into Titan Temple? Me/11 million BR against 4 players with over 18 million BR.
      Yesterday it was difficult but manage to achieve victory on one set of players. Today, it was impossible. Any thoughts?
      Are non-cashiers and light cashiers really being pushed out? Titan Temple needs to be adjusted to be any fun for all players, not just the select few.
      Thanks for reading
      I agree. It's tuned a little on the hard side. I think the point is that as you gain Titans, it becomes easier, but with only 3 Titans easily available (4 counting the exchange that started today), its hard to start earning Animate Stones. (From the perspective of my alt.)
      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
      Lukoi

Comment

No thought was put into it to be honest. They just moved ToK (NM to be exact) to this, re named it Titan Temple and randomized the players we get to fight. I'm sorry but no one below a certain BR can do that alone. Only the ones that are listed and few others can get anywhere in that. Even then the top players would probably end up spending just to finish it because even they cant always one shot the players that in Titan Temple which is pretty much the point.

Comment

It is essentially having us solo ToK. Tops get stronger and the rest get trolled. I hear strong archers say its easy, but archers have the most damage buffs. I'm able to clear it with my main, but for my alt, its a chore even to clear 2 levels. Bugs I've noticed:
          1) Perhaps it is an artifact of lag, but I've seen my sylph points drop by over 3/4 when I use just one skill and the opponents are not using any steal skills.
          2) Dead opponents revived by heal skills - I'm sure everyone has seen the glitch where a player is "dead" but still standing and not attacking? When that happens to an opponent in titan temple, they can receive heals and suddenly start attacking again.
          3) That instant kill skill "kills" someone that is already dead - I was down to the last 2 opponents, both with frigga equipped, and I used the instant kill skill to ensure that only one would full heal and keep fighting me. Imagine my surprise when the instant kill nuked an opponent that was already very much dead and left the two friggas unscathed.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
            It is essentially having us solo ToK. Tops get stronger and the rest get trolled. I hear strong archers say its easy, but archers have the most damage buffs. I'm able to clear it with my main, but for my alt, its a chore even to clear 2 levels. Bugs I've noticed:
            1) Perhaps it is an artifact of lag, but I've seen my sylph points drop by over 3/4 when I use just one skill and the opponents are not using any steal skills.
            2) Dead opponents revived by heal skills - I'm sure everyone has seen the glitch where a player is "dead" but still standing and not attacking? When that happens to an opponent in titan temple, they can receive heals and suddenly start attacking again.
            3) That instant kill skill "kills" someone that is already dead - I was down to the last 2 opponents, both with frigga equipped, and I used the instant kill skill to ensure that only one would full heal and keep fighting me. Imagine my surprise when the instant kill nuked an opponent that was already very much dead and left the two friggas unscathed.
            2. I noticed that as well and was like wth when that first happened.

Also reset titan skill did not work right. It did reset the titan skills but they did not start activating again.

Comment

Last few days I have had to use all my attempts just to clear one stage. Today I go in to do titan temple and realize that all 4 of the players I am to go against are over 11mil br, and i am only 5.5mil. Now I am suppose to do this solo? So staying positive I give it a try.
              So, I figured I can use all my attempts like i've been doing and at least get 1 stage done. I used 3 of my attempts and on my second I used the instant kill and of course it kills a eud, so im like well at least one less to worry about. Next round that SAME eud is back up and full of health!! So, I use the instand kill again and it hits another eud, only this one did NOT die. It only lost half of its health.
              Thought this was suppose to make things easier for people to get titans and skills. Basically all that was done in patch is take out all the old events that you already had, change the battle system to trash, and put a new name on it! Thats not how you make money but lose the ones that actually stick around and pay a little. Now if you cant dish out the cash then you are just screwed and no one will want to stick around if you lose all the time. Where's the fun in that?

Comment

If someone has a shield, it won't kill them, and they will start with full health the next round. I'd file a ticket, but since I don't have a screen shot THEY WON'T HELP OR CARE TO HELP ABOUT A KNOWN BUG. This is why wartune customer support is one of the worst on the internet. But somehow it's the player's fault. Well, they owe me a level of rewards from titan, but not going to get. In the New Year I'm switching to another game. I've had it with this garabe year in, year out...

Comment

yes i notice Instant Kill is a failed rune too...
                  it did % of damage rather than instant kill...hope they change the wording soon rather than mislead people

and any1 experience the first time u ran it was rather easy...i did all 5 rounds and back to round 1
                  the 2nd time i try it barely made pass level 4

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    I've heard a few people experiencing issues with the reset titan skill 'rune' in Titan Temple. is anyone else having issues with it? Was it just a one off for the day? Did it repeat each time you tried to use it? The more information you can provide an easier time we will have to get it reported for you. Please note when we report things a name and server will be a massive help, thank you.
                    So far just noticed it one time. Others in my guild had the same thing happen.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      2. I noticed that as well and was like wth when that first happened.

Also reset titan skill did not work right. It did reset the titan skills but they did not start activating again.
                      I've heard a few people experiencing issues with the reset titan skill 'rune' in Titan Temple. is anyone else having issues with it? Was it just a one off for the day? Did it repeat each time you tried to use it? The more information you can provide an easier time we will have to get it reported for you. Please note when we report things a name and server will be a massive help, thank you.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                        So far just noticed it one time. Others in my guild had the same thing happen.

Comment

If this kind of thing keeps happening a ticket with a screen shot is always a helpful thing so that they can check into it and see that the skill was cast and it is not working as properly intended. I have heard a few people having the issue but it hasn't been a blanket platform/server style issue so it gets a little trickier to figure out why its doing it, and things of that nature. Thank you for helping us figure this out should it decide to reappear for you or others
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Regardless if the skill works or not, the difficulty is set too high. There will still be so many that won't be able to get anywhere or will have to use all attempts for 1 level. Also, 500 balens per skill is outrageous.

Comment

I found a bug with the skill "titan wrath," when one of the characters has a shield up from a Freya, and I cast "titan wrath," and it hits someone that has a Freya shield on, the person I hit WILL NOT instantly kill. It will remove HP, but not enough to instantly kill.

In addition, is it intentional that damnations from eudemon's are allowed to double - triple stack in titan temple? I think this should be looked at by the dev's as I think it's unfair that my defense can be reduced over 100% from multiple eudemon's where I only have my one....

Last I think that your player and your eudemon should attack first before any of your opponents.

Comment

Working...
                              X