Mini Client: adobe settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client: adobe settings

Hi every time i launch the Mini Client i cant play the game due to the fact that it comes up with the adobe settings where you have to click allow,
    but as we all know you have made it so no one can actually click the flash box in the the mini client therefore stopping the game from actually playing.
    please fix this as the mini client is so much faster then using the browser, and is the only way some of us can properly play.

I can click the flash setting stuff in the mini-client.

You can also globally change the flash player settings through Control Panel> Flash Player
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by king-of-badgers View Post
      Hi every time i launch the Mini Client i cant play the game due to the fact that it comes up with the adobe settings where you have to click allow,
      but as we all know you have made it so no one can actually click the flash box in the the mini client therefore stopping the game from actually playing.
      please fix this as the mini client is so much faster then using the browser, and is the only way some of us can properly play.
      Did you try making the changes in Control Panel area? What settings are you having to click?
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

I believe it's that basic one that pops up screaming "CLICK ME", er I mean "sXXX.wartune.r2games.com wants blah blah blah on your computer" (or the lines of such where XXX is the main server number of a merged cluster).

Solution: Just keep on clicking that "Allow" button as it sometimes needs a moment for it to "align" itself to be clicked. I had moments where it take 2-3 to do the trick on my modules. If you're at the default position with that swirly portal, might take a few more as it is trying to load up.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The mini client pops up and freezes for me, I have to end it in Task Manager and use my Internet browser to play.... Lagtune ftl!

Comment

Working...
          X