Imperial War energy runs out bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial War energy runs out bug

There's a bug where our energy runs out at an alarming rate. I know it's a bug because no one is that stupid as to design a system where it's intentional that energy runs out in a snap. Please fix this colossal bug as I know no dev is this stupid as to design the event to work this way.

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    There's a bug where our energy runs out at an alarming rate. I know it's a bug because no one is that stupid as to design a system where it's intentional that energy runs out in a snap. Please fix this colossal bug as I know no dev is this stupid as to design the event to work this way.
    Plain and simple, they want to you spend real balens to renew energy and there are many doing it. Sure hope they change this, so boring. Mentor told me it was suggested that it renew every 10 minutes instead of starting at 30 minutes

Comment

It isn't a bug, you use 100 energy per move. I believe also that when your guild controls more buildings you get more energy at the refresh times. This seemed to be what happened last night when we went in with a well defined plan.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Before 30 minutes is up, you get 500 energy to make 5 moves from your castle onto the board. Each move costs 100 energy. When you die, you get 100 energy to move from your castle and onto the first line. When 30 minutes is up, you get 300 energy; so wherever you are, that will be 3 more moves. When 40 minutes has passed by, you will get 400 energy to move yet again (praying you didn't have to get shot back to the starting point) for 4 moves. Then at 50 minutes passed by, you get 500 energy.

So, recapping, and assuming you didn't die, you get 5+3+4+5 = 17 moves (free, no balens) to use for that hour of boredom. If you're dying then add 1 to each time from the starting position.

Blatantly, I think this sucks because we're not supposed to be running "energy" limitations on a game that should have all deployments going at real time. Save that s*expletive* for games like Yo World!, Farmville, or any Facebook based game that we put on the shelf after a few minutes.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

we had all but 2 posts at 30 min mark, nope, no more energy than usuall.

the time is stupid thou. 30 min to wait is a looooong ***** time on a game like this.
          No it will not make more to use balens. it will make more not to use them. on anything.
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I agree, Gim. 30 minutes for me, during the old GW on a new server, was trying to take all the towers while they were hitting the ward so they won't get points from the finish (LOL) or trying to duke it out on the floor. Last night's deal with an overpowered guild took a good 40-50 minutes (I had to come back every so often to see how the points are going up) to complete: 5 vs 26. So, it was really sad. However, took that time to catch up on the season finale of Z Nation (I want that Zona craft!!) before it comes back in fall 2017 =P
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You must be new if you don't think the devs are that dumb. It's pure greediness. They want to suck every penny they can from the cashers that will buy anything available in-game.

Comment

We really do understand the upset over the limits on the free energy and I can assure you we have presented these complaints and concerns to our superiors. We have no word on it being changed or modified yet at this time nor do we know if it ever will be... however, should we hear of any such changes we will do our best to inform you.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Energy has nothing to do with how many buildings you have.
                  You start with 500 and it costs 100 per move.
                  If you are in a building and got defeated, you get back 100.
                  At the 30th, 40th, 50th minute, you get 300, 400 and 500 energy respectively.
                  So the first 30 minutes are for a slow battle of numbers, spending (on energy & buffs), and player strength.
                  During this "boring waiting time", you can loot some extra coins every 5 minutes if you are in a building and not in battle.
                  After 30 minutes, everyone gets plenty of energy so the battle speeds up significantly.
                  From experience, most rigged matches are ended between 40:00-50:00. The even matches always take the full hour.
                  I had the "pleasure" to have witnessed a battle where the bigger guild has 34 times the BR of the smaller guild (no kidding!!!), but they still took 40+ minutes to win.
                  I checked game screen every 5 minutes to loot some 3-30 extra coins for the whole 40+ minutes. It's not bad for semi-afk players.

Comment

Its simple, nobody likes it this way so soon this event will slowly die if developers refuse to change it. I dont care, i run my own path and this event isnt on the path..

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                      Its simple, nobody likes it this way so soon this event will slowly die if developers refuse to change it. I dont care, i run my own path and this event isnt on the path..
                      I feel the same with venus and ares as well

Comment

Working...
                      X