Refining Artifact Lock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refining Artifact Lock

I just upgraded my Soul Barrier and I tried to refine it and locked in the stats I want to keep, when I refined my Spirit's Fury it allowed me to use Bound Balens but now it wont. (BB are shown in top left corner)Click image for larger version

Name:	RF3.png
Views:	1
Size:	926.2 KB
ID:	1789297Click image for larger version

Name:	RF2.png
Size:	960.1 KB
ID:	1789298Click image for larger version

Name:	RF1.png
Size:	964.7 KB
ID:	1789296

Did you at any time uncheck a box saying use bound balens first, the box would have been a pop up? Sometimes people do so unintentionally and it causes this issue. Is this issue still happening since it has been a day or two? if the issue is still happening can you please let us know so we can work with you to resolve it.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Did you at any time uncheck a box saying use bound balens first, the box would have been a pop up? Sometimes people do so unintentionally and it causes this issue. Is this issue still happening since it has been a day or two? if the issue is still happening can you please let us know so we can work with you to resolve it.
      I do not remember ever unchecking a box that told me use bound balens first, it gives me a popup saying "Balens will be used when locking etc", Its been 2 days now I believe and I still have the same issue.

Comment

Working...
      X