Returned to playing and now this....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned to playing and now this....

Ok I took a break from this game, mainly because I was sick to death of all the **** you have to deal with just to play.
    I figured I would give the game a week to show me if it has improved at all... boy have I been disappointed.
    On first trying to re-log on I find that I cant, because of some security encryption issue, wait a while and finally managed to get in.
    Decided that if I had any chance to enjoy game I would need to have VIP at least, to save on the CD nightmare, purchased VIP on first account..
    purchased on second account... Hmmmm, didnt register? Maybe I didnt do something right, so I purchased VIP again it still didnt register!
    Found out that the first toon I bought VIP for now has 90 days VIP.... so I breath in deeply shut down all toon windows and renew VIP on other two toons one at a time.
    This worked, except of course I am out of pocket for 2 months VIPs if I decide not to continue playing...
    Slowly come to terms with all new events etc. Registered for Outlands, am told by friends that once I buy the registration (500k guild wealth)
    I should be able to do something called outland expedition, am told I can do this daily and need to in order to get some devotion.
    Ok, so I pay the registration and try to enter outland exp... I cant, message says I can not open till 21st Dec. I assume that this is normal...
    am told by friends it is not and that I should be able to enter immediately... I cant. Someone suggests I exit and re-log in, I try this.
    However now I cant even select the damned server number because THIS is what I see when I try to select server...

http://prntscr.com/dlj17h

Someone else suggests re-booting my computer... doesnt help.

So by now I am REALLY regretting giving this game another chance.

I am giving the game the benefit of doubt regarding the whole outlands problem, afterall my friends may be wrong, BUT seriously stuffing up
    my VIP purchases and then having TWO different types of issues trying to log in is pathetic!

I now remember why I stopped playing.... it gives me a migraine.
    Last edited by trollminator; 12-19-2016, 06:22 PM.
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
    Ok I took a break from this game, mainly because I was sick to death of all the **** you have to deal with just to play.
    I figured I would give the game a week to show me if it has improved at all... boy have I been disappointed.
    On first trying to re-log on I find that I cant, because of some security encryption issue, wait a while and finally managed to get in.
    Decided that if I had any chance to enjoy game I would need to have VIP at least, to save on the CD nightmare, purchased VIP on first account..
    purchased on second account... Hmmmm, didnt register? Maybe I didnt do something right, so I purchased VIP again it still didnt register!
    Found out that the first toon I bought VIP for now has 90 days VIP.... so I breath in deeply shut down all toon windows and renew VIP on other two toons one at a time.
    This worked, except of course I am out of pocket for 2 months VIPs if I decide not to continue playing...
    Slowly come to terms with all new events etc. Registered for Outlands, am told by friends that once I buy the registration (500k guild wealth)
    I should be able to do something called outland expedition, am told I can do this daily and need to in order to get some devotion.
    Ok, so I pay the registration and try to enter outland exp... I cant, message says I can not open till 21st Dec. I assume that this is normal...
    am told by friends it is not and that I should be able to enter immediately... I cant
    . Someone suggests I exit and re-log in, I try this.
    However now I cant even select the damned server number because THIS is what I see when I try to select server...

http://prntscr.com/dlj17h

Someone else suggests re-booting my computer... doesnt help.

So by now I am REALLY regretting giving this game another chance.

I am giving the game the benefit of doubt regarding the whole outlands problem, afterall my friends may be wrong, BUT seriously stuffing up
    my VIP purchases and then having TWO different types of issues trying to log in is pathetic!

I now remember why I stopped playing.... it gives me a migraine.
    Always pay attention to what account your money is being put towards. Depending on whether you are playing from the browser, mini-client or R2 client, they all act differently.

You cannot do Outland Expedition the day you sign up for it. You cannot do Outland Expedition if you leave your guild, and till the day after you join a new guild.

I don't know what the other issue is. Try clearing your cache and log in again.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

I know on Chrome, once you close out the window, it logs you out (if you didn't check in the "keep me logged in" button when you log in). My suggestion in that department is get Chrome and create user accounts from it so each account you have has its own window/environment and it won't cross (or any browser that has that capability). Miniclient/R2 Client runs Edge (Windows 10)/Internet Explorer so if you managed to have many, it will retain the last known successful login which causes the cross, especially if a person were to hit the recharge button from within.

As Gidd said, you cannot partake in Outland on the same day you join a guild. Gone are the days like GW where you can join the guild the same day of the event. It's 24 hours that there is no special thing to make it go away, so you have to wait it out. However, for that bloody Imperial War, it's 3 days you have to be in so you can participle (why, really as it is just messed up).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thanks for the responses.
        Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

Oh I forgot to add that you will find the ability to create user environments from the settings (vertical ... in the chrome browser). I think you can create up to 9 user profiles, which will come as a short cut (I place them on desktop with a name for better accessing). Create each one for your accounts, and log each one separately (and you can click on that keep me logged in button); that way you can access it (the acct profile) when you want.

FYI, this is what I do for when they have that maint and I just want to level up the perks =P
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X