Wartune Magic Sqare Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Magic Sqare Bug

i did it solo with my char "titanbg" on server 121 greyburn and it didnt gave me my 11 chests that i won ...

Originally posted by R28061287 View Post
    i did it solo with my char "titanbg" on server 121 greyburn and it didnt gave me my 11 chests that i won ...
    Did you stay until it ran out of time? If you leave early, you will not get rewards.

Comment

Did you leave before the timer ran out?
      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
      Lukoi

Comment

The event is timed and leaving before the event has ended can result in no rewards. Does any of the following apply to your situation?

Notes
        1. Event Duration and Reward
        Event lasts 15 minutes.
        Rewards are divided into 5 levels based on points. All level rewards (including chests and EXP) will be sent after the event ends.
        Name: MS4.png
        Views: 13312
        Size: 153.6 KB
        You will not receive any reward if you quit midway. If you're disconnected from the server while in the event and do not re-login within a fair amount of time you will not receive any reward.
        2. Quitting/Ending the Event
        When the event dungeon ends, you'll return to Cloud City.
        If you quit halfway through, you'll return to Cloud City.
        If you're disconnected from server while in the event, you will return to the event screen if you re-login. If you do not connect to the server before the event is over, you'll return to Cloud City the next time you log in.

If not can you let us know what happened as best as you can remember so wee can try to figure this out with you?
        Last edited by GM_Magik; 12-22-2016, 07:08 PM.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X