Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titan Temple what is dis ........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple what is dis ........

Hi what think you i hav fan already make this s.... i fail my time for noting all others game see the peoples fan so the great lvl why the Little and you?
    I go titan temple and the daily skills not worked bugged i used Titan wrath (instantly kill) and enemy life what is this you make already Maintenance and noting is better, make already new patches and you make noting, give all week Weekly Maintenance and for what ??? i see noting spire nm bugged killed bosses in my window i hav say my team and all peoples have, what make you ?? i can 1 thing see the peoples why leave wartune this make you make the game bad and make new servers for merge.

When i luck have Titan wrath going to player and not work this is the problem( hav forgot this write edited )
    Last edited by R280734113; 12-22-2016, 11:24 AM.

Titan temple is onlyl a ♥♥♥♥ for game.. people dev. of r2game wartune are so stupid for put things that most 60-70% of people cant no pass the first stage of titan temple.. they only want that rest of heavy casher wasted money money money... that stupid r2game... monkeys in front of PC hahahaha
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-23-2016, 01:18 AM. Reason: Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverPsyko View Post
      Titan temple is onlyl a ♥♥♥♥ for game.. people dev. of r2game wartune are so stupid for put things that most 60-70% of people cant no pass the first stage of titan temple.. they only want that rest of heavy casher wasted money money money... that stupid r2game... monkeys in front of PC hahahaha
      hi i can make lvl 3 lvl 4 is hard i hate when r2 give instantly kill and when i great luck have than going player and not work this is s..... i think this post not read r2 why all others and i think can come 100 Weekly Maintenance and noting make why can not give r2 instantly kill going first player from daily 3 can noting make 10 lvl and this is truth r2 will you money and peoples die, e see not the failure the players fan can make merges all time, i see the wartune after 2 year i think than have e 1 great server and max 300 players when so going i can from my friend list 50 delete whe inaktiv is

Comment

Working...
      X