Christmas treasure chests not recognized in exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas treasure chests not recognized in exchange

I have 10 of those christmas treasure chests in inventory and in that exchange, it shows I have 0

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas treasure chests 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	463.2 KB
ID:	1789357

Name:	Christmas treasure chests 2.png
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	1789358

a realy thought through event lol hahahahaha 10 in inv also 0 in exchange logs come on r2 even santa can get this right hahahahaah

with the drop rate prob next to nothing for those mounts best give wide berth
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-23-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Yep same as my, doesn't show in Hot Event as count it Inventory. (It's Bugged it, Plz Fix this R2 )
      My Server: 345 Crystal Plain (East US Server)

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com1.png
Size:	580.1 KB
ID:	1728235Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com2.png
Size:	489.7 KB
ID:	1728236
      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
      Character: Mage
      Class: Knighthood
      level: 80
      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

if thats the case i believe is proficient city only event

Comment

If someone gets to the required number of chests required for an exchange and still can't do an exchange, that's a screenshot I would be able to forward.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The green colored socks aren't even counted towards the total number of socks, either. I just test it on my low level tester by opening the Christmas Chests and got 8 green striped socks. I went to check through the Hot Event and it says I got 2 (which are the red striped ones). It should be a total of 10.

Don't tell me, this is on Common Core Math, isn't it?
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

can not only one thing going with not problems can not exchange

Name:	Screen Shot 12-24-16 at 08.40 AM 001.JPG
Size:	918.0 KB
ID:	1728239Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 12-24-16 at 08.40 AM.JPG
Size:	422.2 KB
ID:	1728240

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                The green colored socks aren't even counted towards the total number of socks, either. I just test it on my low level tester by opening the Christmas Chests and got 8 green striped socks. I went to check through the Hot Event and it says I got 2 (which are the red striped ones). It should be a total of 10.

Don't tell me, this is on Common Core Math, isn't it?

AMEN to this , the socks you get by opening the christmas treasure chests dont count towards the exchange , FIX this asap!

Comment

MemoryLane,

This needs to be sent out, pronto, as we got two different colors (red background, green background) of socks that the latter have no use.

Red Socks (red background) are given through the Daily Christmas Login in Hot Events (those are 2 a day with the 3rd day being 10). Those are the ones showing up for exchange in the Christmas Event which will be a low number.

Green Socks (green background) are given when a player clicks to open the Christmas Chest. It has no bearing and doesn't show up in the exchange; even though a player can amass many.

Thanks.

Comment

It's Christmas and a Sunday. The sock differences will be forwarded on Monday.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      It's Christmas and a Sunday. The sock differences will be forwarded on Monday.
                      Thanks. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Last edited by Freddypainter; 12-25-2016, 01:50 AM.
                        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                          Chinese really do not celebrate xmas, Only the profits they make from others, since only 12% of their population is christian. I find using xmas an an excuse not to fix things rather frustrating.
                          Not everyone at R2 is Chinese, and quite a few do celebrate the holiday. But it is still a Sunday and this is not an emergency since there is plenty of time for the exchange, so it's not going to be addressed by the devs until at least Monday regardless, but I will not be reporting anything but emergencies and quick things while I celebrate this holiday.

Comment

Christmas is not limited to just the Christian religion, folks. Many a people celebrate this holiday for various reasons of their own, but there are always a few common denominators:

1. A Joyous Holiday to reflect back on what you have.
                            2. A time to spend with family and friends.
                            3. A time to give to others.
                            4. A time to receive gifts from others (kids love this one).

I just did a netcast last night as we were counting down until the arrival of one Santa Claus. The venue garnered a read from around the world. It reminds me of a time (long ago) where there was this children's book I read about the wonders of Christmas and how it was celebrated around the world. Nothing religious about it, but it shows me that if we all put aside the time depicted in that book, we would do the same as kids and their families celebrate a time of peace, joy, and happiness.

Life is short, live a little. And Merry Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                            X