Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special event that doesn't work no matter how you do it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special event that doesn't work no matter how you do it?

You have a post here already but I'd like to point out that the work around doesn't work for people above VIP9 as we have auto log in, I have tried so many different things to get the last 3 days rewards from it and have gotten nothing.
    Not seen a single moderator answer to this except to post a work around that isn't work for probably 100s of people, seems like it os only working for R mini clients and all the other servers don't matter.
    REALLY SERIOUSLY, YOU THINK AFTER 3 DAYS SOMEONE CAN GIVE A LEGITIMATE ANSWER?

close game tab

Only way I get it to work is log in, open game, click the link, when that page opens, close game tab.. then click collect.. it always works that way..
    I find if i have the game open it wont let me collect it.

Comment

I saw someone say in the other post that the log in isn't counted for devotion. If that's the case you'll need 50 devotion to collect.

If something else is the problem, please be more specific.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        I saw someone say in the other post that the log in isn't counted for devotion. If that's the case you'll need 50 devotion to collect.

yes vip login doesnt count

day 1 i had 40 devo from the auto login being vip and did kitten club as it gave 5 devo needed for event went to the event link and it wouldnt let me collect

so i had to do a further 45 devo and then it let me collect
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-22-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          yes vip login doesnt count

day 1 i had 40 devo from the auto login being vip and did kitten club as it gave 5 devo needed for event went to the event link and it wouldnt let me collect

so i had to do a further 45 devo and then it let me collect
          Question, did you refresh the game before you clicked the link? From the last time they had this event, I believe they figured out that the event was using the amount of devotion you had when you logged in rather than your current devotion. Which was why we had to refresh after we had 45 devotion but before we clicked the event link. Since everyone logs in the first time with 0, THEN receives the vip devotion, it just looks like your vip devotion wasn't counting when it actually does. But I could be mistaken, I've slept a few times since then.

Comment

I have found that if you do it within 3 hours of reset it wont work. I have logged in and done it then in the r2client and it didn't work. I tried a couple hours later and it worked fine. This is without doing any further devotion other than the vip default.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
              Question, did you refresh the game before you clicked the link? From the last time they had this event, I believe they figured out that the event was using the amount of devotion you had when you logged in rather than your current devotion. Which was why we had to refresh after we had 45 devotion but before we clicked the event link. Since everyone logs in the first time with 0, THEN receives the vip devotion, it just looks like your vip devotion wasn't counting when it actually does. But I could be mistaken, I've slept a few times since then.
              This may be what registers and allows me to do it after a few hours back offline, after my initial try. It wasn't like this the first few days though it seems that was fixed after maint.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

LOL, I've got a headache. To this very day, I've been able to get the rewards for all days (with the exception to Kabam since I started a bit late into it in trying to help others on that side which I felt pulled into it as they are a good folk) with methods shown. I know it's not something people would want to read about because the event ring leaders should have done better, but I would not sleep well at night if I managed to keep this to myself and not share to all.

Every method is sound as we are trying to help others to get around this mess. Some of us can even do 45 devotion (with the right timings) within 5 minutes and close the game and go into the prize promo site to claim. It's good for me considering I will not be very active in the game in the coming months; but I will keep my word: after this event is over, my units will be doing things of a minimal nature as I wish not to partake in any event any further. This took the p*expletive* out of me and I don't know if I am going to be able to once Monday comes rolling around. I will check from time to time and lend my knowledge (and you folks wonder why I don't become a moderator or mentor at this time) when I am able.

However, let's hope we can put this behind us with as many people helped as we can. As I said I am a stickler for QA and testing, so I am going to ask those when submitting those screen shots, kindly put down the steps you did (in the exact order) so I can try and replicate such and offer something in between in trying to help. Video of such is much better as I can analyze to see if a beat was skipped, since I am not there with you. I am still trying my luck with this bandicam program as it is new to me and I need to make some adjustments in making a good video (yeah the top fields of such are cut off that I cannot show folks that I close out the game, but I can try and put a normal window state browser so I can show folks.

Good luck out there.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

VIP log in does count

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

Today I logged in and went straight to collect.. Only had the 45 devo that I got from VIP login.. didnt have any problem collecting it. So you dont need more devo than that.

Comment

I appreciate your help, Meikura. Thank you.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X