Eudaemon Renaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eudaemon Renaming

Anyone else noticed that it now takes a eudaemon renaming card in order to change your eudaemons name the first time?

Yep since patch 6.1. Their compensation was one renaming card at that time. Now rename cards costs regular balens.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

This game is getting so greedy.

Comment

And annoying because you can't even rename your Sub-eud. And it is even more frustrating once you changed your name and the eud still has your old name.
        Developers, this is not our problem, why do we need to spend balens because you messed it up?

Comment

Just sell them all and rebuild new ones with new names. I had quite some struggle with the renaming issue, especially by the fact that I was forced to rename my character due to a name conflict after server merge. But after a while, I figured it's probably easier to just sell the ones with an old name on it and rebuild a new set. The material loss is a pain, but I guess it's less of a problem because most people only use one or two eudaemons. The rest are mostly idle or in eudaemon arena, which doesn't bother me as much.

Comment

Working...
          X