Time Portal Boss notification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Portal Boss notification

It seems that the notification in the Chat Box that a Time Portal Boss has been unleashed goes to everyone, not just the KH friends of the person who released it. So the only way to know that there is a Time Boss to fight is to go into Outlands and Time Boss when you see a notification, or hope that the person who released the boss sends a separate message to chat so you know.

Either the notification should only go to the KH friends of the person who released it, so that if we saw a notice we would know that we could go fight it. OR there should be the name of the person who released the boss, then we would know it was a friend of ours.

As it is, at the end of this week, I still have 7 Time Portal Boss attempts left.

It would also be nice if the Bosses had more HP so that more people would have a chance to battle the boss before it dies.

Thanks.
    Prime
    Server S7 R2games

It gives a message in chat when you share a death zone boss? I have never seen any message when a friend would share a death zone boss.

And for me, it seems only my friends can see a boss I share. I would mention in chat when I would share a boss and people that's not on my friends list could not see it.

Comment

Originally posted by PamsterLA View Post
      It seems that the notification in the Chat Box that a Time Portal Boss has been unleashed goes to everyone, not just the KH friends of the person who released it. So the only way to know that there is a Time Boss to fight is to go into Outlands and Time Boss when you see a notification, or hope that the person who released the boss sends a separate message to chat so you know.

Either the notification should only go to the KH friends of the person who released it, so that if we saw a notice we would know that we could go fight it. OR there should be the name of the person who released the boss, then we would know it was a friend of ours.

As it is, at the end of this week, I still have 7 Time Portal Boss attempts left.

It would also be nice if the Bosses had more HP so that more people would have a chance to battle the boss before it dies.

Thanks.
      I've personally never seen this make any noticable system message or otherwise. We have suggested that there be an option for either guild or world chat specifically in the future.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        It gives a message in chat when you share a death zone boss? I have never seen any message when a friend would share a death zone boss.

And for me, it seems only my friends can see a boss I share. I would mention in chat when I would share a boss and people that's not on my friends list could not see it.
        I believe it does. Well there's a new message that shows up in World Chat, I think, it's purple text, and says something about a beast has been let lose and slain the villagers and to go forth an battle it - or something like that. Have never read it closely. And of course there isn't one on there right now to screenshot.

I've always assumed since the message started at the same time as the Time Portal, that it was for the Boss.

A notification is supposedly sent to all your KH friends when you click the Share button. But it seems like that notice is really sent to everyone. I have gone into TP many times to see if there was a boss and there wasn't one. I don't think they could have killed it that fast.

And it's true that only people on your friend's list can see your boss when you share it.
        Prime
        Server S7 R2games

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          I've personally never seen this make any noticable system message or otherwise. We have suggested that there be an option for either guild or world chat specifically in the future.
          Well if that new message about a monster isn't for the TP boss, I wonder what it is for? And you can't see you're own, only others'.

The message needs to be meaningful and only go to those who can access the boss. Otherwise it's just noise. It says it goes to all my KH friends, so it should go to them, and maybe even say that it is my boss, so they know they can fight it.

Also, I don't know if it has to be shared in order to battle it, or if all of my friends are just killing theirs without sharing, because otherwise you don't get many stones when you share it.
          Prime
          Server S7 R2games

Comment

I believe it does. Well there's a new message that shows up in World Chat, I think, it's purple text, and says something about a beast has been let lose and slain the villagers and to go forth an battle it - or something like that. Have never read it closely. And of course there isn't one on there right now to screenshot.

I've always assumed since the message started at the same time as the Time Portal, that it was for the Boss.

A notification is supposedly sent to all your KH friends when you click the Share button. But it seems like that notice is really sent to everyone. I have gone into TP many times to see if there was a boss and there wasn't one. I don't think they could have killed it that fast.

And it's true that only people on your friend's list can see your boss when you share it.
            I think the text you're talking about it is the "Secret Chamber" bosses in wilds. I could be wrong, but they do show up kinda randomly, so maybe they are related, but that would be rather unfortunate.

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

I believe what you are talking about is a message for the secret chamber bosses in the wilds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                I think the text you're talking about it is the "Secret Chamber" bosses in wilds. I could be wrong, but they do show up kinda randomly, so maybe they are related, but that would be rather unfortunate.
                Well, that would be even more useless than the one for the Time Portal Boss. Those bosses could be anywhere on any map.

Thanks, that explains it then.
                Prime
                Server S7 R2games

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  I believe what you are talking about is a message for the secret chamber bosses in the wilds.
                  Oh yeah, I just saw one of the messages, and it does say Secret Chamber. I was out of town when we got this patch, so was playing catch up for a while and didn't get details on Secret Chamber. I guess I thought that the Secret Chamber was the Time Portal... LOL

Thanks for your help.
                  Prime
                  Server S7 R2games

Comment

Well, that would be even more useless than the one for the Time Portal Boss. Those bosses could be anywhere on any map.

Thanks, that explains it then.
                    Pretty much. I think that needs to have a notification of what map they are landing in, but I think i have seen them go up on multiple maps at the same time, so (shrug)
                    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 04-10-2017, 08:43 AM. Reason: typo fix.

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Thanks.
                      I don't think it's Outland in Time Portal for Death Zone Boss (that only can share fighting & share Breakthrough Orbs. Only w/ Guildies. But once click Share, no body in Guild know you click share for Boss in Death Zone. So best ask Guild Chat before click Share)

If you see this in World Chat say "Announcement" that pretty is the System doing it etc.
                      For Explain:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	download (6).png
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1729515
                      Secret Chamber = in Wild & not Guild Chamber.

Name:	download.png
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1729516

If not these, than I think best if you screenshot it to show what you really mean
                      Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-09-2017, 08:11 PM.
                      East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                      Character: Mage
                      Class: Knighthood
                      level: 80
                      Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                      Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Announcement Secret Chamber (Screen Pictures)

Name:	download (1).png
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	1729517Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot (1).png
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	1729520
                        This Picture show there Secret Chamber word on the boss & say there is 1 Monsters on this Map.

Name:	download (2).png
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1729518Click image for larger version

Name:	Desctop screenshot.png
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	1729519
                        This Picture show there No Secret Chamber Boss, but when you look at it. It's different what you see here.
                        Sometime in the Secret Chamber could be little confuse cause sometime the boss look the same but not exactly if you look at there name
                        Especially there Level is different as well.
                        Last edited by ANIME1988; 04-09-2017, 08:23 PM.
                        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                        Character: Mage
                        Class: Knighthood
                        level: 80
                        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Thanks.
                          you is so strong why not just spawn 10 death zone boss you self and kill them?

Comment

is it realy that hard to give one line in chat, to say to others Boss in death zone?, or in world chat..

Realy i dont see the problem.

I even dont want a notification, because when i kill only 2 bars i prefer to share with a rl friend, so he can also have 10 orbs.
                            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                            Server: S444 Silent Arena
                            Char: Knight
                            Lvl: 80
                            Br: 6m and crowing.
                            Main Sylph: Arise
                            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                              is it realy that hard to give one line in chat, to say to others Boss in death zone?, or in world chat..

Realy i dont see the problem.

I even dont want a notification, because when i kill only 2 bars i prefer to share with a rl friend, so he can also have 10 orbs.
                              alot can solo kill it on ther first attack so ther get 100 orbs from ther 10 attack each week

Comment

Working...
                              X