Bullying and Stack Killings in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullying and Stack Killings in BG

1. Some players attacking same player each time and i consider it a bullying in BG. How can R2 stop it.
    2. Why R2 allow stack up killing in BG this is consider cheating.

As long as people are operating within the constructs of the game, as in, people aren't intentionally finding ways to abuse exploits, then it's not cheating, nor is it something R2 will stop.

It would be up to the devs to change the game's mechanics, but that would be a suggestion and not a bug or support issue.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ok ty for your reply. in other words they can continue bullying others and stack killings as long as it is not intentionally. But this bully they intentionally keep doing it. So R2 protect and approve this behaviour.

Comment

That's not what I said at all. It's not considered bullying to fight players in a pvp area.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It is only cheating if they find a way to intentionally exploit the game.

Unless they are gaining honor from killing the same player more then three times in one battle ground then it is not cheating.

Some players will still attack others in battle grounds even if they are no longer getting honor off that player since there are titles they can still gain from killing players.

An example of a title: Colonel is gained when a player has accumulated 5,000 battle ground kills.

I understand it may seem unfair I was in the same boat once too and killed to the point I was unable to leave the spawn.

I got so mad that I rushed to build my toon up and make it stronger and now I am one of the people that is doing the killing not just being killed.

The plus side is that if they have a lot more honor then you have the honor loss is not much. 90% of the time when I am killed by larger players in battle grounds I only lose 10 honor.

If you manage to gain enough dryads to beat a larger player with more honor then you then you can gain a max of 800 honor off them if you are using a honor scroll.
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Let's put it this way, folks. The dev's "one size fits all" methodology is what frustrates other players to no end. Had they designed BG to be separate in the following aspects:
            • Level 30s vs Level 30s: 30-39 Only
            • Level 40s vs Level 40s: 40-49 Only
            • Level 50s vs Level 50s: 50-59 Only
            • Level 60s vs Level 60s: 60-69 Only
            • Level 70s vs Level 70s: 70-79 Only
            • Level 80 Regular vs Level 80 Regular Only
            • Level 80 Class Advanced vs Level 80 Class Advanced Only
            • Level 80 Knighthood vs Level 80 Knighthood Only
            Then everyone is going to be happy EXCEPT the Cliffords in the highest tier since they want the easy kills and probably won't have the cojones to face one like them in such. In fact, I would love to see all the heavy cashers pit against one another and put their money where their fingers are. Currently, the last four tiers is what we have many players of (across different hosted platforms), so there is no excuse in saying there aren't enough to go around for their own little bracket to be made.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

In theory this would seem ideal, but even if all knighthood players was bunched into the same battle grounds there will still be a huge BR difference.

Most players enter knighthood around 5 mill BR and will still be placed with other players that are 30 mill BR or higher.

When players know they will be be up against such larger players they will camp at a lower level.

Why go to knighthood when you can stay at class advanced and become one of the highest BR players in that group?

Before exp was so easy to obtain players would stay at a lower level to gain more titles and honor in battle grounds.

With the sylph and eduaemon players can camp at level 80 not even get class advance to become one the the strongest in battle grounds. They can sit there and build up their BR making them unbeatable and mass killing all the newer players that are working their way to knighthood. I have seen this happen before.

With level 80 - knighthood in one battle grounds there is always the chance to find someone that you can kill since the BR is all over the place.

Comment

99% of time its trash talk that's gets you bad attention in bg's. Keep your gob shut and don't give them any bait.
                DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

In theory this would seem ideal, but even if all knighthood players was bunched into the same battle grounds there will still be a huge BR difference.
                  1. Obvious solution, make further bracketing to include range of BRs in the KH department.

Now to the rest that is on there, allow me to voice some more:

2. I haven't gotten KH yet, but I would want to enter to experience such. I know it will come as a toss when it comes to being low in the BR for such a milestone for PVP, but I really want to see what the hub-bub is about for my own eyes. It might take a bit of time to get some impressive numbers, but hey, as long as they (the devs) don't pull the plug on a somewhat could be good game if done right, then I am going to stay for the long haul.

3. Camping is no longer an option as many things would be capped. The only difference a camper would have some advantage over everyone else in the same department is if they spend for Titles (as in getting the mounts and/or clothing sets much faster than the rest of the group) or VIP perks. The equipment (even at refined) is nearly the same, the gems are the same, the smelting levels are the same (with all these caps and limitations in place), astrals are the same, and so forth. A regular level can have up to level 80 equipment, fully enchanted, fully refined to the stats they want. They won't see any type of growth by nominal means until they get into Class Advancement (Holy Forge, Talent Abilities, Dragon Soul, etc.) so they can do the dungeons for such items. Even though Dragon Soul is unlocked after level 40, you can't get tons of DE until you have CA (via Dark Dragon Lair) under your belt. The same goes for mount refinement at 70 (when you have to be CA to start getting more hooves if you don't want to wait for events to hand out low numbers of them). So, basically, no reason to camp anymore.

4. Same question can be asked for any other group/bracket. However, not everyone is going to be the top player in their group forever (with exception to the highest bracket as it is the end point). There always will be someone else or everyone else will finally catch up to said player when the caps (previously mentioned) comes into play. Unless they are spending like Bill Gates, I wouldn't worry on them. So basically, this question is just an excuse for not getting it done the way it supposed to be (read my Yugo vs Charger vs Lambo post to gather more insight).

5. I had camped at lower levels before, however, it becomes mundane and a bore as I look around and people were benefiting from being a higher level (mostly events) that I said "Day-O it" and went forth on such. If people did it, then more power to them, but basically they are missing out on what the game has to offer and will be behind the learning curve (developing and events wise) than those that went forth and obtain those levels. When I deployed the femme units, the first thing on my mind is getting CA so I can get HF mats (Tara gives the most of any place) so I can develop my equipment.

6. Again, the only way to become unbeatable is to spend for the extras (titles, clothing, mounts). All equipment is capped at a certain point (regular at level 80 with no HF ability; CA with HF but cannot obtain KH equipment until knighted; and so forth). If it wasn't, you can get away with that running gag. Sooner or later, everyone is going to hit that point.

7. I beg to differ. Before I made it a point to not join BG due to the imbalances, all of my fights are mostly with Cliffords as there is not a one that is within my capabilities that I can fight with or have them fight me. When a KH player hits me, I would laugh and tell them they have no balls in hitting one of their own. I am sorry, but that's how it is. On Shadowbound, BGs were at least balanced and if I see a high BR player trying to get easy kills, that person is my target for the fight because I don't stand down from an even fight. Sometimes I get them ticked off at me but I don't hit weak players. I like to earn my fights and victories, not get them handed to me. This game's BG is short of such that it becomes more like Farmville than a frag-fest; basically, in short, just give them the Day-O-in honor instead as there is no true PVP now.

Comment

I agree with you Meikura, but those back to the old issue. Our feedback wont matter hear, because the design of the game is not in R2's hands.

Batlegrounds is a broken event, basically after you hit level 80, its function is to serve as a PVP platform for whales to get value for their spending.
                    They can pick on new KH players, they can pick on lower br, or they can kill feed on alts or guild members.

Because of R2 decided to implement those titles for battle ground kills people have been looking for ways to get an advantage to get those titles.
                    This all boils down to a game design issue, that will always be neglected.

What R2 should logically try to push the developers is similar to what Meikura noted above
                    • Level 30s vs Level 30s: 30-39 Only
                    • Level 40s vs Level 40s: 40-49 Only
                    • Level 50s vs Level 50s: 50-59 Only
                    • Level 60s vs Level 60s: 60-69 Only
                    • Level 70s vs Level 70s: 70-79 Only
                    • Level 80 Regular vs Level 80 Regular Only
                    • Level 80 Class Advanced vs Level 80 Class Advanced Only
                    • Level 80 Knighthood vs Level 80 Knighthood Only
                      • Sub BG division: Level 80 KH: BR Ranging from 10m-25m
                      • Sub BG division: Level 80 KH: BR Ranging from 26m-35m
                      • Sub BG division: Level 80 KH: BR Ranging from 35m+

Another reason why you are probably bullied is because there no penalty for spawn camping, there are tons of 35m players that spawn camp because they are greedy for kills.
                    The issue is that with so much **** the game has put in over the years, it slows down battles. Slow battles means a 40m knight wont bother fighting another 37m knight because those battles will be like Ares war, and get drawn out for 4-5 minutes. And given a BG being at most 25 minutes, thats only 5-6 kills.
                    If I were a 35m whale, I would spend time killing lower br and get 20-30 kills a bg.
                    • Knighthood added titan runes: shield, heal, group sheild all slow the battle down.
                    • Eudamon: Some eudaemon are stronger than players, some are at 20m+ (namely if you're a whale your's is at this level)
                    So when R2 agreed to patch these things into the game, they didn't predict the flow of how the game would be moving forward. They only followed what the devs. gave them, because it generated revenue.

Thats why there will be always people kicking and screaming about battlegrounds
                    • Spawn Campers
                    • People who use alts to kill feed themselves
                    • Stacked teams
                    • Battlegrounds pointing out early
                    • etc.
                    ofc the other issue is that people will also complain not enough people in bg participating, because there is no incentive.

The overall summary is Battlegrounds is just a playground for whales to romp on lower levels because they haven't cashed enough.

Comment

you now players just stripe and remove all thing get down below 10mil br either befor br reset or befor enter bg so wil not fixe all the whinners on forum, is to blame for all get to lvl 80 to fast r2 listen to you complians about campers, and now no realy can camp more and get throw to the all the big sharks, and not only 1 to 4 on lower lvl.

Comment

Not if the devs put forth something where it prevents a player from changing their equipment/sylphs/eud/etc that would inflate their BR beyond to what the field has called for (or ejecting them out of the field) the moment they entered such BG. There's a fine line between working hard (or spending) for your character to join a fight and blatant cheating (deception of going in as a low BR player and then putting everything on). In fact, everything should not be decided at "reset"; it should be done in "real time".

Over a year ago, BG was separated into two fields: one for those with Euds and one for those without Euds. Anyone remember those? If that worked in managing matching between players in the field, then it's something the devs need to get off their lazy duffs on and revisit to implement (and I use that word "lazy" very heavily as they should have left it be before making it into that one big fiasco that we got today).

I am the type of guy that groups things by power and ability. I do not put a Lambo in a race with a bunch of Yugos because I know that Lambo is going to win the race every time; clearly, there is no fun in that and people will leave. We got a lot of people (thanks to multi-platform hosting), so it should not be a problem to group folks in the place they supposed to be at (all in real time).

If it were to me, I would put in all the spenders in a tier for a fight and those who did not spend a cent in another tier. "Put your money where your mouth (or fingers) is (are) and grow a pair (in battling someone your own size)." This way, when I find someone who is my size (BR), I will spar with them and leave the weaker players alone (or I just don't hit anyone if none is found).

Comment

Battle grounds has been changed a few times to try to make it better for everyone.

Truth is there will always be loop holes or a way to get around things. Like kanusti said if battle grounds is based on a players BR you can drop your BR before server reset. I could drop my BR down to 3-5 mill if i really wanted to.

Battle grounds is something I feel can never be perfect. More changes to battle grounds might happen in the future, the game is always changing.

The thing that will never change is how people decide to play their toon. Some players respect others and will stop after getting 3 kills from another player, some will not care about other players and do mass killings, some are happy with just killing a alt to avoid killing weaker players, and some want to test their skills on equal/larger players.

Before there was no cap on how many times you can kill a player and gain honor. Now there is a cap of 3 kills to gain honor off a single player. This was to try to discourage players from attacking the same player endlessly.

It may seem harsh but pvp is about killing and dying.

I really do understand everyone's frustration.

Comment

I am all about PVP and have played games to reflect my choice of genre and style. Long ago, before this fiasco, WT was fun as I go around seeking targets to hit. When I found those who are not in my league (weaker players), I leave them alone (after apologizing). It's not my style to prance (or farm) on weaker players for enjoyment; as I have said, I like to earn my victories, not have them handed to me in the form of a weaker player; I like to make my kills count to the pure enjoyment of knowing I did something right with my units.

This BG is no longer fun as it is all about the Cliffords going after the puppies and not having the balls to go after their own.

Frankly, I wish everything would not have to be determined at "reset" as it should be real time. You strip, you should fall off the rankings, your clone (for TT as an example) should disappear when someone try and play a round. Stop relying on "reset" for things and start relying on real time data to be updated every 10-15 minutes. Also, I did mention that there should be a lock once a person enters the BG where they cannot "He-Man/She-Ra" up to get an edge over the rest. Or do I have to think that Group Arena matching is relying what a person (BR wise) has at "reset"? Or any of the cross-server events for that matter?

Comment

like X - 23 say no honor from kill players more then 3 times i am sure that stop aloty of bullys and i am 99% sure them who get hit 5 or more time on bg most time aske for it whit call players name in chat, and rember alot old players realy gote screw whit tittles for kills i has kije 17k to 20k kills but becuse r2 add som tittles late, then or old players kills dont count, i has 10k tittles and i stil only has 5k on the new tittles, and we also ned 6k honor each day has you guys watch the crazy amount, of honor is ned on medal upgrade, i ned 3.666.000 honor for next upgrad to lvl 7 only 25 players on crose serv has that mouch or more honor, i know my fault i skip bg for 2 years nearly ther only on for events and some times not even that, so rember many on bg to get ther honor for medal a ned kill players to get 6k honor each day.

Comment

Working...
                              X