No announcement yet.

Bullying and Stack Killings in BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the course of time I had done BG, many on my server cluster would do more than the 2 freely allocated attempts when it comes to such. They enjoy doing that kind of thing. However, there will be blank times where it won't be that many people (luck of the draw, perhaps) that will join such. Had BG been balanced in the first place, there wouldn't be any frustrated players that steered clear from it. Everyone would join.

Then again, with so many hosts for the game, I do not see how it would be possible in not having that many people unless it is late at night (10:00 pm and 11:00 pm server time BG events) where the majority of players are sleeping.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I have noticed that the 1st few and the last few tend to have the most players in them. I have been in some BG where I was the only one in it. Most of the higher BR do the first 2-3 BG to gain their 6k honor, once they have their honor it tends to drop in how many are in BG (with my time zone anyway). The deadest times in battle grounds is when outlands is on and when most players are at work.
      When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        Over the course of time I had done BG, many on my server cluster would do more than the 2 freely allocated attempts when it comes to such. They enjoy doing that kind of thing. However, there will be blank times where it won't be that many people (luck of the draw, perhaps) that will join such. Had BG been balanced in the first place, there wouldn't be any frustrated players that steered clear from it. Everyone would join.

Then again, with so many hosts for the game, I do not see how it would be possible in not having that many people unless it is late at night (10:00 pm and 11:00 pm server time BG events) where the majority of players are sleeping.
        Must depend on the server then. I'm West Coast, playing on an East Coast server, which is also used by a lot of people from European countries, Australia, Asia. The BG's at 6 and 7 PM server time are frequently lightly populated. Maybe everyone else is doing Arena, etc., which is also open at that time. Don't know, but attendance is frequently light.

I think those who do more than the requisite to get their honor for the day are doing it for the kills, in order to get the titles. They are the ones who want fast fights, so they can get as many kills as possible, and any controls based on how much honor they earn to prevent them from picking on the littles will have no effect - unless it actually prevents them from being able to attack them.
        Prime
        Server S7 R2games

Comment

Nah i did enter enter with 75lvl and match with 80s lvl
          i even cant walkout from my camp

Comment

Level 70-79 Player
            • Best Equipment: Level 70 Legendary
            • Max Sylph: Red Merged Sylph with Maxed Eq.
            • Max Eud: Level 12 with Maxed Eq.
            • Able to use Sub Euds
            Level 80 Regular Player
            • Best Equipment: Level 80 (Non-Holy-Forge)
            • Able to use Sub Euds
            Level 80 Class Advanced Player
            • Best Equipment: Level 80 (Holy-Forge) Red
            • Holy Forge Level: Limited to the level of the CA player until maxed.
            • Able to use Sub Euds
            • Able to use Smelt
            Level 80 Knighthood Player
            • Best Equipment: Level 80 Knighthood
            • Holy Forge Level: Maxed
            • Able to use Sub Euds
            • Able to use Smelt
            • Able to use Titan Skills
            Nah i did enter enter with 75lvl and match with 80s lvl
            i even cant walkout from my camp
            I think they expect you to feed the higher players with the easy kills since they could not properly match up an event.

I just put a list of comparisons of the 4 (hopefully no more beyond that) end level types of players that walked into that very BG alone. So, basically, I wonder how would a level 75 fare against a Knighthood player. Not even the amount of Dryads would be saving grace to tip the scales over when it comes to a gap in BRs (Less than 1 mil BR vs Greater than 10 mil BR).

This is where many of the players are frustrated at.

Comment

You can get an extra 50k honor a day from Medallions if you have some laying around in you bag (some thing I wish I had).

Comment

LOL, I will need about 100 of those to get that 50k. Don't get me wrong, the highest I had in my inventory was around 80-90 per unit before I decided to use them so I can make room.

Comment

To make room in your bag.. I am really starting to think I am the only one that does not horde everything, not even unlocked all of the 3rd page in my bag yet lol

Could buy them in the Imperial shop but that is something I do not see myself doing any time soon.

Comment

I still got a long way when it comes to developing without spending. Most are things I hold on to for when events come about (Whips/Hooves/Mahra/Sep/Adv. Mahra/Adv. Sep/Eud Refine Mats) that sometime spill onto a 2nd pile. Then there is the gold thing where I just buy the animals, so I got a good amount of those. I only purchase two pages of inventory for the moment, so I just get rid of the stuff that is not of importance to me and store future developing items (knighthood related stuff) in the vault.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                      To make room in your bag.. I am really starting to think I am the only one that does not horde everything, not even unlocked all of the 3rd page in my bag yet lol

Could buy them in the Imperial shop but that is something I do not see myself doing any time soon.
                      I have 2 pages opened up and they are almost full at any given moment. This game is all about ho.arding items so you can use them when the time comes. :P
                      And with every patch there are more and more items we need to collect so our inventories are full. I don't know how you manage to keep space in the inventory, i am already selling the items i don't need and still lack space.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post

I have 2 pages opened up and they are almost full at any given moment. This game is all about ho.arding items so you can use them when the time comes. :P
                        And with every patch there are more and more items we need to collect so our inventories are full. I don't know how you manage to keep space in the inventory, i am already selling the items i don't need and still lack space.
                        juse mail as inventory last 30 day can be close 33 day or just juse it as 31 to 32 xdays get get kick a few time each 1th ther oc is close any ways to get all items you dont juse mouch in mails.

to prolong over 30 day open them dont collect then you down on 1 day or about 12hr and you know has 3 day back on them all.

Comment

Why the Bullying still on. why cant the developer allow 2 kills on same the same person, Instead now the weaker players cannot even move out from spawn area. how can they enjoy the fun too?

Comment

My practica answer can be found a few posack.
                            Last edited by Meikura001; 07-10-2017, 06:59 PM. Reason: $@#$ Auto Correct

Comment

Working...
                            X