No announcement yet.

[Questionable Anomaly] Maintenance (??)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Questionable Anomaly] Maintenance (??)

Just decided to log in to finding a system message saying maintenance is going to start in 4 minutes and that we have log off. I find it kind of funny that there is no announcement of such beforehand and that we're under the impression that no one is going to be around (as they are doing their thing on a holiday; don't ask me as I do not want to know, either). I also find it funny that maintenance is out of a rotation as well (used to be from Thursday early AM), considering we had one on the last Saturday.

I wonder what language translation is a real game breaker this time.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

The servers are back up now, if yours is not back up please let us know and what server it is so we can have that checked into. I know it can be frustrating when things go like this, especially with minimal time announcing so thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Servers are back up, but the weekly mpd attempt we were doing is gone..... server message says central crystal war is about to start although it is 27 minutes earlier than usual.

Comment

Nobody in Kongregate can enter any Outland event, which is nice since the outland contest is on today. No titan temple, nothing. It says event starts 10/10 at 12pm

Comment

on our server outlands is also gone

Comment

I have not been able to get past 49% total progress load since the servers came back online. (S708)

Comment

49% loading usually means you got stuck, and may need to wait for the game to time you out. You can send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support, but generally by the time you've gone through the motions, the game has already timed you out. Some have had luck with logging in from a different location/browser/computer, then logging off, and then they can access their toon again like normal, but it depends on where you are stuck..

Originally posted by hungry View Post
              Nobody in Kongregate can enter any Outland event, which is nice since the outland contest is on today. No titan temple, nothing. It says event starts 10/10 at 12pm
              Specific server and a screenshot, please? I'm not knighted and can't check these things myself. I was able to open everything on the other islands, though, so it's quite possible it's isolated to specific servers.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

It was s5 europe but it's back up now, for all I think, no more complaints in kong chat

Comment

Actually, come to think of it. I had a few instances where I got black-screened hours before reset as I was trying to catch up on the stuff with my teams. A quick restart of the module put it underway, but it happened on three of them during that course. Anyways, I was surprised when I saw the announcement that I had to race in here to check to see what the hub-bub was about.

I called it an "anomaly" because it's something that is out of the norms (norm was Thursday AM at 00:30) for when maint happens that many have already gotten used to.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

its a "failure" to communicate to player community, since all servers were shutdown at the same time without notice
                    but it is a nuissance for many european players since that time was mainly their game play period, at least everyone knows thursday's AM its the same every week (usually)

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
                      its a "failure" to communicate to player community, since all servers were shutdown at the same time without notice
                      but it is a nuissance for many european players since that time was mainly their game play period, at least everyone knows thursday's AM its the same every week (usually)
                      It was just a failure to communicate. The announcement took two hours to be put up because that's how many tiers back everyone had to go to find out who even knew about it. I was told the devs didn't tell operations, and so operations couldn't tell the customer service side, and they couldn't tell someone who was in the office to post about it, and each level has managers that have to be gone through. By the time I even got a response about the situation, the servers were already back up. I was never told exactly what it was for, so I suspect it was just because the servers had been up for a week and needed a quickie reboot.

I do believe I've adequately conveyed the collective opinion on the matter to R2.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well I have tried everything that support has told me to do and still can not get past 49% total progress loading on server S708. It seems like no one is taking into account that I have tried 4 different browsers, cleared my cache and history files, flushed my dns or any of the normal things. I did go beyond what they had told me and I tried playing on 3 different servers. Now can someone answer me this, if I can get the game to load on 3 different servers but not the one that I have invested time, money and sweat playing and building up my toon on, how can it be a problem on my computer?

Comment

ssayers05

I get this too from time to time.
                          Have you tried clicking the link on the loading screen that says "Black screen or loading issues click here"?
                          I have done this a few times and some times it helps. After clicking diagnose in the pop up try to reload the game.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1212.png Views:	4 Size:	377.0 KB ID:	1931703
                          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Working...
                          X