S94 Cluster has crashed out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S94 Cluster has crashed out

S94 Server Atol, Sylph EXP Cata... Are frozen and stuck on partial black screen, Icons show but screen is black many are stuck in zone

Do you have a screenshot of the issue?
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

If you try and start a fight you freeze and never enter the fight and can't enter and kill

Comment

got same issue. tried to load a fight screen and nothing happened. so tried to do dig and timer loaded but again nothing happen. so i refeshed and now load to black screen.

the buttons show (hot events etc...) but that is it, no chat or anything else

i have tried all the usual stuff. delete cookies clear cache, different browsers.. no help.

screen shot below (i hope if works lol) Click image for larger version  Name:	r2sc.JPG Views:	1 Size:	83.4 KB ID:	1938122

xTOADx s 166 bloodstone using client but have trie IE as well as chrome
        Last edited by xToadx; 11-28-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

I want to help you. I need character names, the server you are on in the 94 cluster (if everyone is in that cluster), as much information as you can provide because that will help me when I go and make this report. Also what browsers is everyone using is it every browser you have tried, is it only specifics? The more information you can provide me, the better I can report this to be looked into for you all.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Any fight that is started by anyone on the server ends up Freezing and locking in Motion
              and are un-able to refresh and get back on game the black screen happens once you try and refresh and locks you off the server

There are multiple people from all the servers that are merged that are stuck mid fight,

Servers :

94 100, 166,
              Last edited by Irwanwtn; 11-28-2017, 08:24 PM.

Comment

the server-cluster itself probably needs a reboot because it lets you do anything while you are not fighting but as soon as you try and fight yer stuck

Comment

Originally posted by xToadx View Post
                  got same issue. tried to load a fight screen and nothing happened. so tried to do dig and timer loaded but again nothing happen. so i refeshed and now load to black screen.

the buttons show (hot events etc...) but that is it, no chat or anything else

i have tried all the usual stuff. delete cookies clear cache, different browsers.. no help.

screen shot below (i hope if works lol) [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tr2sc.JPG Views:\t1 Size:\t83.4 KB ID:\t1938122","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1938122","data-size":"small"**[/ATTACH]

xTOADx s 166 bloodstone using client but have trie IE as well as chrome
                  What are you trying to fight please? Is it a person in the wilds? Is it a mob in the wilds? It is a boss in the wilds? What map? Is this in sylph atoll? Is it in archaeology? Is it in multiple locations? I really need you to be clear so we can get this report going, but your updated information is a help now lets get the rest of it, thank you.
                  Last edited by GM_Magik; 11-28-2017, 08:30 PM.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

was a plunder in wilds. it did the loading thing then that dissappeared. and nothing happened. then a rf got the blank screen

Comment

Wilds Boss/Mobs
                      Atol Mobs,
                      Mp Mobs, Catacombs Fights,

Comment

oh i just loaded up fine in r2 client. so maybe fixed now

Comment

It seems to be everyone in our cluster, i am 103, some are 94, 97, 100 and 166 for sure are involved. Hit a 70 in the wilds and could move away without being in the battle... been fighting a 70 boss for 20 minutes now.. one tough boss i tell ya! Then while still in battle i can enter lower then return to still be battling the boss... weird game!

Comment

They are reporting it now, if we need anymore information, I shall be back to ask questions Hopefully we can get it resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.
                            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

ok havnt tried a fight yet but pla yer i tried to plunder seems to still be under attack lol adding screen shot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	r2sc2.JPG Views:	2 Size:	388.8 KB ID:	1938137

ok tried to attack a mob and didnt happen. so tried a 2nd time and got target is already in battle notice . screen shot of that below showing me and target with fight symbols

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_154912.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	400.9 KB
ID:	1938138
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by xToadx; 11-28-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X