New year hat 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New year hat 2018

where is event for ehchange this item ???

There should be an exchange for it soon.
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

its ady reset on oceanic but no exchange for that Hat yet ...
      S124 Mallowcrest (oceanic)
      IGN : Mags
      Guild = Sicario //best helper guild XD
      still learn to be good !

Comment

Tomorrows events are up now and still nothing about new years hats unless I missed something.

Comment

in tomorow events,also no hats event for exhcange them
          think they forget about them

Comment

There will be an exchange for them, please hold on to them for now.

Comment

aren´t Exchange for this ítem, What´s up ? the day of innocents was 28th december ¬¬

Comment

"New Year Hat 2018" still ongoing in "New Year Gift Piles" in Cloud City and I don't think I heard anything is a mistake or should tell you sell it! Best save them until the moment there do pop out Surprised. Even so the detail about the item didn't say what, so if I were you I better hand on it and wait til the times comes. As X-23 say so; There will be an exchange for them, Please hold on to them for now
                Attached Files
                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                Character: Mage
                Class: Knighthood
                level: 80
                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

They exchange for 100 gold... aint that the motherload of rewards?

Comment

just like Shadow hunt

items or anouncements there but no event this is NONSENSE.

I can almost guarantee you that they will stuff this up aswell

the big problem is that if you sell these new years hat 2018 items then they will put the event I but if you keep them then you get told it was a mistake. so how about somebody that can get answers actually talking to the devs and giving us answers.

OR DOES R2GAMES NEED TO BE SCHOOLED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE which is approximately 90% communication and the other 10% is doing things right
                    Last edited by RaishaBellovont; 01-07-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I want to hold onto the item as well but would be much better if someone from R2 actually tells us already if there will be an exchange or not for the new year's hat 2018.

Comment

There will be an exchange for the New Year Hat 2018 soon.

Comment

omg this is the worst exchange we get in past few years *** we get Reborn Phoenix that all have from lvl 70 leg event like i say worst event in history

Comment

What an ani-climax ....90% of folks have the pheonix cloth set..........No chance to get the Mount for 600 hats unless you have cashed for blessing bonus's which are all sold out anyways....Disapointed to say the least r2/7road (
                            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Unless the event duration is flashed incorrectly, I still see 18+ days left for this exchange's duration. Might not be the best exchange there is, but I could always use a good source of experience to increase my clothing level. Furthermore, the hats drop fairly frequently for me even without the holiday potion, might be possible to exchange for a mount.
                              Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 01-08-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X