This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please explain it to me

I'm not trying to start any issues or problems, but I'd honestly like to know the answer here. A toon causes a rucus, annoys an entire server, and makes credible real life threats to players, gets a 9999 day ban, and is suddenly back in the game before the ban time is over? And the players that were threatened just have to be quiet? I'm one that was threatened. We called in the FBI, DOJ, Texas Rangers, US Marshals, and local law enforcement against him. Now, he's back like nothing ever happened. So, I guess the question is: what good are the punishments if they are not enforced to their maximum?

I'm not going to name names here, because I'd seriously like an answer to an honest question.

Where is the concern for the safety of the players?

BTW, one of the most threatened players has quit the game entirely to get away from the one making threats.
    LADYBREMUSA S1 MAGE "I'm a work in progress"

Was any screen shots sent in with a ticket?
    When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

We have screen shots of all his threats, yes, and they were presented to the r2 professor, who banned him for 9999 days. But the ban is now lifted.

Comment

Ticket sent. 3 images were loaded.

Comment

X-23 If this is the same said person that I am thinking of, you'd probably knew of him in the times you had responded in the past.

bremmie I am kind of curious, but how was it known that he's un-banned?
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

He went in to a guild with a former guildie, she sent me a PM and alerted me that he had returned. I thought something was up when his castle had moved in the wilds, as I plundered him daily because he was an inactive toon. She confirmed he was there, and he has been posting in world chat today as well.

Comment

Yep, that would fall under "gloating" in my book.

I am going to send you a message...
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Oh, and he started a thread, which Memory Lane closed, stating that he was back on my server as he had seen me warn some of the others he had threatened that he had returned.

Comment

It wouldn't be fair to leave this thread open when I've closed all of the others regarding this specific person. In general, questions and comments about behavior issues need to go through tickets, and the forum should be used as a last resort when it's taken a little too long to get a reply, but this specific behavior issue must go through ticket.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X