top buttons (optimizedin patch) not correct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top buttons (optimizedin patch) not correct

as shown in 1 they top- icons lit up is oke on first entering they new ..

so i removed the glare by ticking them shown in 2

then swapt the buttonpage and found secoond set unglared (*bugg they new as i didnt use them so should be glared too) .. but fine less work by tickling them

then swapt back to first set and find them glared again shown in 4 .. ( * bugg new untick action required ) ..

these issues didnt excist in prev version .. so unpatch it untill u fixed the new one .. or dont speak optimization in patchnotes .. but degeneration

quriosity made me swap sets and each time 1 set fully glared even if no new things happend after openeing them first time

It always did that to my icons before the patch, often without even switching pages. I don't think the optimization had anything to do with the shine effect.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

They should just remove the swirls completely. Most people are just smart to know where to go if they wanted. The swirlies only add to lag; but no one is going to listen to a guy telling them "I told you so", so I am just going to set up for the run and test as I had promised (yeah, took a break -- a small one -- to try and play this to see what the hype's all about; and to renew my time vaults, lol).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Don't forget one thing missing is the Tank Trials and there other player want to play cause it give out Mount Shards
        Attached Files
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
          Don't forget one thing missing is the Tank Trials and there other player want to play cause it give out Mount Shards
          Tank Trials was replaced by Castle Wars. You can get tank mount shards as a random drop from fighting mobs in Castle Wars.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            It always did that to my icons before the patch, often without even switching pages. I don't think the optimization had anything to do with the shine effect.
            they did on first enter or if they where active (time) else they didnt once clicked and loaded glare was gone .. so .. its a new bug they now just glare every time u swap to page one of buttons from page two .. that they not touched gllare effect in patch .. isnt true they touched the buttons (hopping) .. and glare effects they messed up doing so .. creating issuess not solving them ..

on second note .. the tank shards should be placed in their own bug section and not be used to derail this glare topic .. that wont be solved ever after till they mess up another button patch so .. forum head do ur job and shout at animee1988 to stop hijacking posts and remove the **** that isnt for here to other topic
            Last edited by demoniced; 04-20-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

For top icons, I also feel like it's unnecessarily "optimized", for a different reason.
              They removed some top icons that we use often: Dreamland, Game Box, Eudaemon Signet, Lord's Trial.
              With still so many icons remaining, I don't see any reason why these few should be removed.
              I don't see much reason why Rider Box or Clothing Box need to be removed either, although both are infrequently used.
              If they need to remove, they should remove more, and remove the ones that are unused first.
              If they retain as many as now, they should move the above-mentioned icons back to top.

The other thing is, the NPC for Time Portal is a little too close to a gift pile.
              It's hard to click the gift pile without touching the NPC.
              Can't make screenshots now, but you got the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
                For top icons, I also feel like it's unnecessarily "optimized", for a different reason.
                They removed some top icons that we use often: Dreamland, Game Box, Eudaemon Signet, Lord's Trial.
                With still so many icons remaining, I don't see any reason why these few should be removed.
                I don't see much reason why Rider Box or Clothing Box need to be removed either, although both are infrequently used.
                If they need to remove, they should remove more, and remove the ones that are unused first.
                If they retain as many as now, they should move the above-mentioned icons back to top.

The other thing is, the NPC for Time Portal is a little too close to a gift pile.
                It's hard to click the gift pile without touching the NPC.
                Can't make screenshots now, but you got the idea.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap328.png
Views:	1
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	1954414

eres ur screenshot of gift piles too close to npc

Comment

.. this isnt a discussion topic .. but a report of a glare bug .. happening after patch 7.8 .. that isnt solved and is annoying as hell ..

u can stop abusing it for other stuff just to derail the bug report ..

like tank shard or the i dont like the removed button choice devs made or a bad placed npc .. its has no place in this topic .. make ur own ..

if u have something to add about the glare bug .. be my guest ..

( i would appreciate it if a mod or admin or forumop or sysop, would be so kind to not remove unrelated posts but delete the unrelated posts from this topic (just to teach the derailers a lesson to make their whine in respecive topic or lose the whine to static))
                  Last edited by demoniced; 04-21-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                    .. this isnt a discussion topic .. but a report of a glare bug .. happening after patch 7.8 .. that isnt solved and is annoying as hell ..

u can stop abusing it for other stuff just to derail the bug report ..

like tank shard or the i dont like the removed button choice devs made or a bad placed npc .. its has no place in this topic .. make ur own ..

if u have something to add about the glare bug .. be my guest ..

( i would appreciate it if a mod or admin or forumop or sysop, would be so kind to not remove unrelated posts but delete the unrelated posts from this topic (just to teach the derailers a lesson to make their whine in respecive topic or lose the whine to static))
                    Well, we are being respectful towards you, and only reported issues relevant to the same topic, in hope that such issues could (and should) be reported together. If that bothers you, then we could stop contributing.

Comment

I probably should, but it's such a pain to do, so I try to save moving posts for things that would require discussion, and nothing so far actually requires discussion. Anyway, back on topic - demoniced, your issue with the icons will be reported.

Comment

Working...
                      X