X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2300938008
    replied
    also tried the same in chrome-based browsers like "avast secure browser" and "maxthon nitro browser" and worked perfectly (besides the detail menctioned by Irwanwtn but that it´s because those navigators got that option by default due to upcoming death of Flash Player between 2019 and 2020 at the most) B-)

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by moh20206262 View Post
    ??
    For you, go up to the URL bar and make sure it says http:// and not https://

Leave a comment:

• moh20206262
    replied
    ??

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Twoedge View Post
    ok, so the game worked fine earlier on desktop, but now on laptop it won't go past the 7 road screen in chrome or firefox. any ideas?
    Assuming you've already tried the usual things, such as a different browser, double checking Flash was installed and enabled, etc..

Is it a new laptop or one you've never used to play Wartune before? Check your laptop's firewall, and set it to default or one below default, try again. If that doesn't work, then you need to do the same for your router/modem firewall.

Leave a comment:

• Twoedge
    replied
    ok, so the game worked fine earlier on desktop, but now on laptop it won't go past the 7 road screen in chrome or firefox. any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• zoritu
    replied
    still same problem when u load game with chrome,since u put godess i need 7-10 min to load my toon...btw i had no lag before that,now...game acts as if i clear cache dayly...so slow evrything,all settings are on btw...

Leave a comment:

• fubitz
    replied
    This trick worked for me. Also pay attention in there. You can also disable the sound for this site. I needed to do that because the opening "jingle" is way too loud and there is still a dragonmode spell that leaks thru the headset when I am on skype.

Leave a comment:

• GoodRosa
    replied
    I do chrome and just push the red part of chinese wording. A box pops up asking to allow or block. I push allow and it goes right in.

Leave a comment:

• Irwanwtn
    replied
    Unfortunately this only works if you do not shut down Chrome at all, once Chrome is X'd close you will have to "RE-ALLOW" flash to work since it does not keep the settings.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X