Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonchant Passive Skills Bug

hi support this is CRoW122 from S777
    -there is a bug in the draginchant skills i found .. it's a common bug .. and happen in every char in the game as i know .. i found it out on all the chars i looked in ..and asked many friends and all of them have that bug.. now let me explain..

-the bug happen in every battle and there is no special thing you do to get it.. all you have to do is to be in battle and have all dragonchant skills opened and maxed to find that 1 of your skills or more have that bug.. and you can check it yourself inside any battle once you put mouse on the skills in the skills bar during the battle to see it..

-the skills that you can see the bug in are 3 skills : 1st (Darting shadows), 2nd (Curse of agony) and 3rd (Delphic nightmare).. these skills have 3 passive skills affect them to increase DMG for 1st and 2nd and to decrease rage cost for the 3rd.. the bug is that these 3 passive skills doesn't work together.. only 1 or 2 of the 3 passive skills taht affect these 3 skills above take the effect and the others don't..

-let me give you some examples i found on my char and my friends' and guildmate chars:
    *for example
    my Darting shadows deals 110% DMG while QueeN's deals 121% DMG which means that the passive skill that increase darting shadows DMG 10% doesn't take it's effect on my skill..
    *another example
    my curse of agony deals 132% DMG while sakura's same skill does 120%DMG which mean's the same as Darting shadows problem as there is a passive skill that increases this skill DMG 10%
    *last example
    Epicthunder's (and also QueeN's) Delphic nightmare.. costs 80 rage while my Delphic NM costs only 70 as there is a passive skill says that Delphic NM rage cost is decreased by 10

-i found that bug on:
    Epicthunder, CRoW122, QueeN, thelegend, sakura, Sapphira and many other chars.. also many friends said that they found it on their friends' chars from many servers.

-it works in a different way in every char.. but the same strategy.. 1 or 2 passive skill doesn't work.. any 1 of the 3 could work in your chars and anyone could be the problem ..like that you have Delphic nightmare costs 80 and your friend have the skill cost 70 .. while his darting shadows deals 110% DMG while yours deals 121%

-if the 3 passive skills worked it should be 121% for darting shadows and 132% for curse of agony and 70 rage cost for Delphic nightmare.. but that doesn't happen for them all together .. only 1 of them or 2 work in the right way while others don't.. i reseted the dragonchant skills many times and reopened and maxed the skills in many differant ways .. but the same results at the end.. always there is 1 or 2 skills don't work.. and sometimes after reseting skills you get 1 work and some times you get 2 work .. but never got the 3 skills work after reseting dragonchant enchantment skills..

REMEMBER: you have to be IN BATTLE to see this bug.. coz Dragonchant enchaments skills page DOESN'T COUNT the passive skills EFFECTS

hope that pictures make things clear

I missed this thread. Thank you for posting it in a clear and concise manner with screenshots. I just need some unaffiliated people to take a look and see if they see this too, and then we'll get this reported.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I can relate. The same happens in two toons of mine.

Comment

I have noticed the rage cost of delph changing between 70 and 80 when in battle, didnt realize same happened with other passives. Good that some1 did the effort with screenshots

Comment

We had a chance to play around with the passives, and the issue has been forwarded to R2.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Memory Lane, this is most of what I was talking about before in the thread I started... and these happen to everyone I know of.. (at least they have said so... naturally I cannot see their game play...)

To add to this, passive skills that block player buffs often go off 2 x in one combat round IE: stun at the beginning of round and then stun again between skill use and when titan skills activate, same issue with buffs / debuffs. This happens regularly and has the effect that can cause a player to be stunned for an entire battle. (I have seen this happen in one battle that had a minimum of full 15 combat rounds (Cross server Arena)

hopefully one understands what I am getting at
            Last edited by m.walters; 11-22-2018, 08:46 PM. Reason: adding info

Comment

Do you see the difference between the original post in this thread and yours, m.walters? I don't need dialogue or rhetorical questions about an issue, I need the technical breakdown and screenshots, which the OP provided in this thread, and you still haven't provided in yours. You said it happens regularly, so a video shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Working...
              X